Shake/ vibration different than the Chevy shake

Hi everyone, new to the forum but I’m at the end of my ropes here this is my Hail Mary. So I have a 2016 Silverado crew cab 6.5’ bed 5.3l 4WD 6 speed automatic transmission. The transmission was fully rebuilt at 75,000 The truck has 89,000 miles on it. I am complaining about a shake/vibration of course but I don’t feel as if mine is like most. Mine doesn’t seem as violent as others describe. I’m experiencing a vibration and a noise almost like driving over rumble strip in the road. This problem comes about when you are gentle on the throttle and at a lower rpm around 1200-1500. If you feather the throttle at 55 MPH you can easily replicate the issue. Next is issue number 2 I’m not sure if they are related but my gut is telling me they are, I recently noticed when stopped then slowly take off as in just letting the truck roll at idle of the line I feel like a small wobble/bounce as it kind of rocks you back and forth in your seat. Both issues go away once you give it more throttle. I’ve had the torque converter replaced first once the issue came back I then I’ve  changed the transmission fluid to the updated fluid, rotated the driveshaft 180 degrees and that has been the longest fix for 3 weeks. Any suggestions are helpful and appreciated and thanks in advance

20 hours ago, Jamesgierak said:

Hi everyone, new to the forum but I’m at the end of my ropes here this is my Hail Mary. So I have a 2016 Silverado crew cab 6.5’ bed 5.3l 4WD 6 speed automatic transmission. The transmission was fully rebuilt at 75,000 The truck has 89,000 miles on it. I am complaining about a shake/vibration of course but I don’t feel as if mine is like most. Mine doesn’t seem as violent as others describe. I’m experiencing a vibration and a noise almost like driving over rumble strip in the road. This problem comes about when you are gentle on the throttle and at a lower rpm around 1200-1500. If you feather the throttle at 55 MPH you can easily replicate the issue. Next is issue number 2 I’m not sure if they are related but my gut is telling me they are, I recently noticed when stopped then slowly take off as in just letting the truck roll at idle of the line I feel like a small wobble/bounce as it kind of rocks you back and forth in your seat. Both issues go away once you give it more throttle. I’ve had the torque converter replaced first once the issue came back I then I’ve  changed the transmission fluid to the updated fluid, rotated the driveshaft 180 degrees and that has been the longest fix for 3 weeks. Any suggestions are helpful and appreciated and thanks in advance

Mine does this exact thing. do you have stock wheels and tires?

On 6/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, Jamesgierak said:

Pretty sure I do. Check out the other forum I was writing in. Everything else is explained and my truck is going in for service next week 

Sweet man, let me know what you find out. I have aftermarket wheels and aggressive tires on my truck.. swapped them out for the stock ones and it seemed to help out quite a bit. still not sure what the exact problem is... I'm probably going to get rid of it at the end of the year and be upside down a little bit.

Same symptoms here. Stock wheels and tires. It's as if a tire tread or belt has separated, but all tires are band new, and are road force balanced. I also have slight vibrations at 25, 43, 63 & mph. 10 new Michelin tires did not fix issues. A new torque converter (paid for by the warranty, 39,000 miles) minimized  the higher speed vibrations. Still have the wobble at 1-13mph. Maybe it's the drive shaft out of round. Drive shaft diagnosis is the my next step in my journey. 

2017 Silverado LT, 6 speed transmission. 2WD, Crewcab, Short bed. Trouble did not start until @38,000  miles.