Grumpy Bear's All-Encompassing 2019/2020 GM Truck Hatred Thread

2 hours ago, Colossus said:

Just saw my first 2021 Tahoe or suburban.  WHY did GM give it the ugly front end of the current Silverado!?  And an ugly ass end as well!? 

Well ya made me go look. A face only a mother could love. YIKES! 

Did you see the skid pad numbers? .63 g's

:crackup:

So of course I had to look at some history

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) 1972 Tests

1965 Corvair 0.70g (1965-’69 same design)

Good trade dumb bear.

Connectivity for the handling even a 65 CORVAIR can beat.

BY A BUNCH!! 

:rollin: 

Now does it have a fart fan? 

?

1 hour ago, jlong1984 said:

I don't understand why you guys care so much what Grumpy thinks of your truck. To the point where you're coming in here to argue with him (and those of similar mindset). He likes his little single cab, that's fine. More power to him. I like my T1 Crew Cab. The world continues to spin. 

Not the point bud.  We know he doesn't like the T1 and that's fine. Pure opinion but, to keep posting how ugly they are and how he hates them to those who like them and have them on these T1 threads is freakin ridiculous. It's not to argue with him but his point is well taken but geez, go start a single cab section and keep your ass there if you're just gonna bash the T1. Not a soul here would bash his truck if he wouldn't keep bashing the T1. Thousands like their T1. Be happy or those who love their T1. When a thread asks would you "rebuy" a T1 he says NO! It looks like a damn Edsel.  Really???? He doesn't even have one. Fu*I<in stupid.  You'd think someone with that many posts would be more of an asset with positive comments and helping members but instead it's all about being negative and how ugly the T1 is. It's just getting old...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Not the point bud.  We know he doesn't like the T1 and that's fine. Pure opinion but, to keep posting how ugly they are and how he hates them to those who like them and have them on these T1 threads is freakin ridiculous. It's not to argue with him but his point is well taken but geez, go start a single cab section and keep your ass there if you're just gonna bash the T1. Not a soul here would bash his truck if he wouldn't keep bashing the T1. Thousands like their T1. Be happy or those who love their T1. When a thread asks would you "rebuy" a T1 he says NO! It looks like a damn Edsel.  Really???? He doesn't even have one. Fu*I<in stupid.  You'd think someone with that many posts would be more of an asset with positive comments and helping members but instead it's all about being negative and how ugly the T1 is. It's just getting old...

EXACTLY!!  Well spoken again!  

13 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Well ya made me go look. A face only a mother could love. YIKES! 

Did you see the skid pad numbers? .63 g's

So of course I had to look at some history

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) 1972 Tests

1965 Corvair 0.70g (1965-’69 same design)

Good trade dumb bear.

Connectivity for the handling even a 65 CORVAIR can beat.

BY A BUNCH!! 

Now does it have a fart fan? 

?

Motor Trend recorded .72 g on the same truck; Tahoe Z71, on 33” Trailrunners. A trim level and tire package that is not designed for autocross to say the least. Just in the interest of fairness.

9 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Well about 10% true. It is certainly ugly and that is certainly an opinion. Now about Pepper. Hate away grasshopper. Why would I care if you like her or not. See it might matter if I NEEDED your approval but...alas I do not. Fire your best shot.

What's that saying.

I toss a rock into a pound and the dog I hit is the one the yelps.

You wouldn't have said a word if it matter not to you.

Evidently you need my approval. Sad.

And your mouth mister. You kiss your mama with that thing?

5 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Motor Trend recorded .72 g on the same truck; Tahoe Z71, on 33” Trailrunners. A trim level and tire package that is not designed for autocross to say the least. Just in the interest of fairness.

Well that just blows a 56 year old car away don't it George.

? 

Just to be fair and all. Corvair had a push button radio too!!

And bias ply tires...just to be fair

21 minutes ago, TNTSilverado said:

EXACTLY!!  Well spoken again!  

Thanks. The thing is I don't own a 2500 and you don't see me lurking on their section telling them their trucks are ugly. They spent good money and are proud of their trucks. What good does he get out of saying members trucks are ugly? That's the pot calling the kettle black. His replies aren't even funny anymore with his same stupid rolling emoji.  Ridiculous...

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Well that just blows a 56 year old car away don't it George.

? 

Just to be fair and all. Corvair had a push button radio too!!

And bias ply tires...just to be fair

It’s a 7 passenger SUV with fairly good off-road credentials for a stock vehicle. In contrast, the Corvair’s only off-road ability was skidding off the road and killing people. Comparing the two is idiotic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Well about 10% true. It is certainly ugly and that is certainly an opinion. Now about Pepper. Hate away grasshopper. Why would I care if you like her or not. See it might matter if I NEEDED your approval but...alas I do not. Fire your best shot.

What's that saying.

I toss a rock into a pound and the dog I hit is the one the yelps.

You wouldn't have said a word if it matter not to you.

Evidently you need my approval. Sad.

And your mouth mister. You kiss your mama with that thing?

10%? Nah try 100%

3 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Thanks. The thing is I don't own a 2500 and you don't see me lurking on their section telling them their trucks are ugly. They spent good money and are proud of their trucks. What good does he get out of saying members trucks are ugly? That's the pot calling the kettle black. His replies aren't even funny anymore with his same stupid rolling emoji.  Ridiculous...

The rise out of you you were looking to get out of me. 

How' m I do' n

Look girls it's been fun but time to have a night cap and a nap.

I'll be up all night consoling Pepper her feels are so hurt.

8 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

It’s a 7 passenger SUV with fairly good off-road credentials for a stock vehicle. In contrast, the Corvair’s only off-road ability was skidding off the road and killing people. Comparing the two is idiotic.

Idiotic? That's conservative.