Grumpy Bear's All-Encompassing 2019/2020 GM Truck Hatred Thread

This thread is 4 hours old and already has 3 pages... ? 

If that does not emphasize the uselessness of most of the bickering related to the creation of this thread, I don't know what does. ??‍♂️ 

Edited by econometrics
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, jnissen said:

IMHO - If GM had more GrumpyBears we likely would have a better truck. 

IDK. I kind of like not having a bench front seat in my truck anymore. And not having to throw my shoulder out in the McDonald's drive thru is nice, too. ?

Edited by econometrics

39 minutes ago, econometrics said:

IDK. I kind of like not having a bench front seat in my truck anymore. And not having to throw my shoulder out in the McDonald's drive thru is nice, too. ?

BIGGEST waste of gas on the planet is a fast food drive through. 

:) 

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

emoji102.png

Ryan B.

No worries Ryan. It's like playing with my sisters kids. They'll get bored soon enough and find a new toy. Squirrel!                                                                    emoji102.png

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, econometrics said:

This thread is 4 hours old and already has 3 pages... ? .  

It bodes well for the respect we all have for GB's (and Pepper's) contributions to this forum.  A roast, maybe?  Anyway, thanks, GB!

• Like 3

On my trip East I handle road food three ways. First day I ate breakfast at home and packed a lunch. Day two loves truck stop wifey got lunch while I pumped gas, no wasted time. Day three chick fil-a app. Food was ready when I showed up. In reality according to my mileage indicator, sitting in a drive thru. My overall fuel mileage was impacted very little from drive thru. Of course getting lunch at 11 instead of 12 helps. In my last 6 years retirement I used 4 trip vehicles. 14 GMC, 15 Santa Fe, 17 Camry, 11 Genesis . The Genesis by far was the less tiring long distance. To think it sat in the garage all that time. Damn. And was paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk