Grumpy Bear's All-Encompassing 2019/2020 GM Truck Hatred Thread

2 hours ago, econometrics said:

IDK. I kind of like not having a bench front seat in my truck anymore. And not having to throw my shoulder out in the McDonald's drive thru is nice, too. ?

Mandatory mask required if you fart in that cracker box cab ?. Wonder if he has crank or power windows ?

3 minutes ago, Duramax3oh said:

PS - I love the bench front seat! And I like having a backseat too

PSS - I can write a reply through my phone! Just not on my computer :sigh:

6D6A3CA6-F0C4-4EB5-B916-71FB238C0130.jpeg

My god that looks like my brother Dallas! :lol: Just before he starts cracking heads. This guys a bit light though. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Mandatory mask required if you fart in that cracker box cab ?. Wonder if he has crank or power windows ?

Crank for sure. Arm to weak to roll down a window? Oh and dude, I live with a 35 pound dog in this tiny little cab that loves ice cream. You ought catch a fart of his sometime. :) 

5 minutes ago, Duramax3oh said:

PS - I love the bench front seat! And I like having a backseat too

PSS - I can write a reply through my phone! Just not on my computer :sigh:

6D6A3CA6-F0C4-4EB5-B916-71FB238C0130.jpeg

Oh no he can fart in it just a mask mandate and power windows is a must. Hell with reaching over to crank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Colossus said:

Just saw my first 2021 Tahoe or suburban.  WHY did GM give it the ugly front end of the current Silverado!?  And an ugly ass end as well!? 

My wife wants a Yukon and I'm going to assume the Yukon is going to look just like that ugly ass Tahoe - I immediately said no, you're waiting for another refresh. I refuse to look at that piece of crap sitting in our driveway. Had a solid offer on trading in my K2 for a T1 and turned it down JUST BECAUSE OF HOW IT LOOKS INSIDE AND OUT.

Some cars get better with age, but GM seems to be going backwards. Wonder where they're getting their designs from.....can't say I'm a fan of any of their current refreshes. Told my wife when I turn 40, I'm getting the biggest, baddest diesel truck available. Hopefully the upcoming Ram 2500 refresh goes over well and hopefully rumors of them getting Allison transmissions comes true. Give me a Cummins married to an Allison and I'm happy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Crank for sure. Arm to weak to roll down a window? Oh and dude, I live with a 35 pound dog in this tiny little cab that loves ice cream. You ought catch a fart of his sometime. :) 

No thanks lol. I'm sure it doesn't smell the evening in Paris in that cracker box cab ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Would you buy gas station sushi?  

Hmmm, much like the new T1's, I might buy one/some in the future, only live once......

(Yes, i changed it up a little, to just keep the wheels turning)

• Like 1

I don't understand why you guys care so much what Grumpy thinks of your truck. To the point where you're coming in here to argue with him (and those of similar mindset). He likes his little single cab, that's fine. More power to him. I like my T1 Crew Cab. The world continues to spin. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael621 said:

I could not be happier with my 2020, maybe go buy a ram, ford , toyota, or something or another and see how that works out. :)

I am so happy for you. Nice to love your choices.

And why would I want to buy a (something other)? I'm am not unsatisfied with what I own. 

It's kinda been the point don't you think?

1 hour ago, jlong1984 said:

I don't understand why you guys care so much what Grumpy thinks of your truck. 

Good question.

Hope it takes 3,000 pages to figure out or at least as long as a COVID-19 thread. 

:lol:

My hope is everyone enjoys their truck as much as I do Pepper.

:driving:

• Like 1