Grumpy Bear's All-Encompassing 2019/2020 GM Truck Hatred Thread

[mention=161433]Grumpy Bear[/mention] is very passionate about how terrible the 2019/2020 GM Truck is. This is a dedicated place for him to share his thoughts, views, and opinions.

LOL. He just has a different perspective. IMHO - If GM had more GrumpyBears we likely would have a better truck. I’ve been happy with my 2020 3L Duramax. That certainly will trigger a response.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jnissen said:

LOL. He just has a different perspective. IMHO - If GM had more GrumpyBears we likely would have a better truck. I’ve been happy with my 2020 3L Duramax. That certainly will trigger a response.

I don't disagree one bit! I'm just tired of seeing 4 straight pages of personal opinion arguing over how the 2015 regular cab v6 is a better truck.  This is a great place for him to convince GM to up their game and/or convince prospective 2019/2020 GM truck buyers that they should be buying the 2015 v6 model instead.  The bickering has run it's course and is taking away from the original thread's purpose.

Edited by Duramax3oh
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Duramax3oh said:

@Grumpy Bear is very passionate about how terrible the 2019/2020 GM Truck is. This is a dedicated place for him to share his thoughts, views, and opinions.

Is it really? 

:rollin:

I'm pretty sure it is the last thing this thread is about.

:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The idea of a thread made for another member is suspect, imo, but Op did bring up a point that has long been a frustration of mine.  I own (outright) a '15 V6.  I kick tires regularly at my GM dealership and my salesman phones me on a regular basis.  I am not suffering financially but I need to spend responsibly.  My problem is, I have never encountered a truck that I would gamble on making me as happy as my current truck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Would you rebuy 2019/2020 GM truck?

Would you rebuy gas station sushi?  

This is allot of anger over,

"I wouldn't buy it the first time"

Evidently the question was actually meant as a plea for sympathetic support of a bad first buy.

Heaven forbid any other opinion.

My error.

Please continue your "didn't we make a wise choice' club back slapping session.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Donstar said:

The idea of a thread made for another member is suspect, imo, but Op did bring up a point that has long been a frustration of mine.  I own (outright) a '15 V6.  I kick tires regularly at my GM dealership and my salesman phones me on a regular basis.  I am not suffering financially but I need to spend responsibly.  My problem is, I have never encountered a truck that I would gamble on making me as happy as my current truck!

I like my 2016 LTZ, but I like my 2019 LTZ way better.  It's more than just the 6.2L and 10 speed.  The 2019 has way more technology when it comes to towing.  And I find it's much easier to get in and out of.  I'm 6' 2" and when I get in my 2016 it feels much tighter.  The 2019 is more spacious and I've never hit my knee when getting in, like I do getting in the 2016.  I also think it looks much better, but that would never be a reason for me to upgrade.