16 minutes ago, M1ck3y said:

There's nothing wrong with it. That being said, you must be talking about the hood/grille alignment.

No idea how to fix that. You should have gotten black ?

The hood grille alignment is not off. Well at least i like to think its not off by itself. The chrome on top has a small crack and is bent because of that which, well yea makes it seem off. 

but anyways all you guys are a bunch of asses. I just asked a question, what kind of forum is this? Assholes.

and also my friend has a black one and we both agree, white just looks better on the truck.

Edited by Rodolfo Garcia

1 hour ago, davester said:

It's a chevy.  The fix is to sell it and buy a Sierra...

You mean the same old lame ass truck with a rebadged front? And priced way higher? At this point always been a chevy man but this will sadly be my last GM vehicle. ****ing oversized rattling, piece of ******. The chevy lean? The chevy rattle? The chevy squeaky leaf springs? This truck has it all. General Motors? General crap is more suiting.

Edited by Rodolfo Garcia

16 minutes ago, Rodolfo Garcia said:

The hood grille alignment is not off. Well at least i like to think its not off by itself. The chrome on top has a small crack and is bent because of that which, well yea makes it seem off. 

but anyways all you guys are a bunch of asses. I just asked a question, what kind of forum is this? Assholes.

and also my friend has a black one and we both agree, white just looks better on the truck.

I may not be blind, but I guess I'm stupid. How are we all assholes, lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rodolfo Garcia said:

You mean the same old lame ass truck with a rebadged front? And priced way higher? At this point always been a chevy man but this will sadly be my last GM vehicle. ****ing oversized rattling, piece of ******. The chevy lean? The chevy rattle? The chevy squeaky leaf springs? This truck has it all. General Motors? General crap is more suiting.

Your right to a degree, but that's no different then any other auto maker out there.