Infotainment Class Action Lawsuit

I've got the 8" IOS and to be honest.. what are you going to get for the trouble?  10 bucks?

I've been involved in 2 of these and they usually mean spending 20 minutes filling out paperwork for 10-50 bucks after waiting 1-2 years.  I'll spend my time away from these ambulance chasing attorneys 

Edited by Rob Mugs
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Rob Mugs said:

I've got the 8" IOS and to be honest.. what are you going to get for the trouble?  10 bucks?

I've been involved in 2 of these and they usually mean spending 20 minutes filling out paperwork for 10-50 bucks after waiting 1-2 years.  I'll spend my time away from these ambulance chasing attorneys 

Exactly.

I remember getting a $500 coupon for a new vehicle purchase that expired within 6 months or something ridiculous ....  Only ones who win are the lawyers.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rob Mugs said:

Same thought, a waste of time as lawyers make all the money.

• Like 1

Here is a perfect example.  Lawsuit filed in 2015.  Facebook lost

It is now 2021 and they'd all get 350 or so bucks mid-summer IF they don't appeal.  If they do, it could be years

https://www.thetelegraph.com/news/article/Illinois-Facebook-users-in-class-action-suit-15882912.php

Sometimes it’s not about the money but forcing them to finally fix the issue. I’m no fan of law suits as a solution but when an issue is so wide spread and nothing is being done about it sometimes that’s all corporate listens to. I already had my 2020 HD infotainment center replaced at the dealer and the new one is doing the same thing. I’m afraid to even shut my truck off when refueling because when I restart it, the infotainment center won’t come back on again

Edited by kustomkruisers
  • Like 2

On 1/21/2021 at 8:00 PM, Harry Rombold said:

Congratulations!

You'll probably end up with a coupon for a buy one get one half off meatless Whopper and end up paying $1200.00 more for your next new vehicle to cover the lawyers award. :cheers:

11 hours ago, kustomkruisers said:

Sometimes it’s not about the money but forcing them to finally fix the issue. I’m no fan of law suits as a solution but when an issue is so wide spread and nothing is being done about it sometimes that’s all corporate listens to. I already had my 2020 HD infotainment center replaced at the dealer and the new one is doing the same thing. I’m afraid to even shut my truck off when refueling because when I restart it, the infotainment center won’t come back on again

See sig line.

13 hours ago, Silverado4x4 said:

Sue sue sue that's all people think about nowadays, people just want to get free money.

No ****** , I posted this in hopes of a solution like a software fix but it takes voices to make it happen.   So far what I've seen here is gimie gimie gimie and 30 mph ****** pies.  Lesson learned