Here you go guys

Best selling not best built. The only Ford I’d buy is an explorer. 

I will say this about Ford though they give you more bang for your buck technology wise. They also still make a single cab regular bed truck. 

Also you can squeeze a lot of power from their available 5.0. $9,000 and you have a 700+hp truck. It’s also significantly lighter with its aluminum parts. 

Tempting but it’s still a Ford and no thanks. 

39 minutes ago, Descartian said:

I will say this about Ford though they give you more bang for your buck technology wise. 

This is why I didn't buy a Ford.  Apples to apples, the Ford costs way more

Every vehicle I’ve bought in the last 10 years has some kind of occasional electronic glitch. I’m not usually that concerned unless it affects drivability or safety. Even my latest an CRV. Sometimes changes it’s page on its own. One minute you’re looking at miles until empty then average mpg. Probably the slowest to load when starting than even my 11 year old Genesis. Only one I got rid of for safety. 2015 Santa Fe. It would go into limp mode when passing running flat out. Dangerous on a two lane. After the second time I didn’t try anymore. Shut it off, restart back to normal. The dealer couldn’t find the problem. At warranty end I traded it off. Now my old Avalanche, no glitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Descartian said:

The Explorer is junk. 

The F-Series is one of the few Fords I'd own. I've had two F-150s in the past, didn't have any major problems with either of them. 

Then again, I've never had any major problems with any of my GMs either, aside from Chevy Shake on my 2014.

In grade 3, I was sent to the Principal's office for fighting with a friend.  The fight was over his Dad's Chevy and my Dad's Ford.  Obviously our opinions were greatly influenced by our Dads.  Fast forward 60 or so years, I have had the opportunity to own several of both brands.  If I had to choose today between a comparably equipped F150 and a GM 1500, the price, dealership and fuel costs would be my strongest influencers.  Both companies produce a very nice pickup.  I will be watching the F150 electric closely and  also keeping an eye on gm's 4 cyl gas. I think I have one more gas vehicle in my future before going electric!

Donny,
How you going to tow your sweet Travel trailer with a electric truck? Of course you have another gasser in your future. Probably two.
You were looking for a new truck. Are you still?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk