"Z71 All-Weather Floor Liners"?

Okay, y'all got me curious.. maybe I overlooked it.. so I went out and took a picture of it. Confirmed what I suspected.. no Z71 on mine even though mine's Z71.

image.png

Maybe I don't have the Z71 "All-Weather" - just the regular floor mats? I don't even see that on the window sticker.

Somebody said it's standard.. I don't think it is since I have the RST Z71. I think it's optional or only for 2020 and after...

Edited by Wiggums

11 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

Okay, y'all got me curious.. maybe I overlooked it.. so I went out and took a picture of it. Confirmed what I suspected.. no Z71 on mine even though mine's Z71.

image.png

Maybe I don't have the Z71 "All-Weather" - just the regular floor mats? I don't even see that on the window sticker.

Somebody said it's standard.. I don't think it is since I have the RST Z71. I think it's optional or only for 2020 and after...

Ah, man. Yeah those are not the Z71 mats.

You get the Z71 mats only if you get the Z71 off road protection package. At least, that was the case in 2019. Or you had to specifically order them. 

Here’s my window sticker showing the Z71 option, but not the “off road protection package” option. I paid for the floor mats, bed liner and wheel well covers separately. All those came with the off road protection package. But the truck I wanted didn’t have it. F55A9F7C-D527-4CE4-88B1-2704113943DC.thumb.jpeg.7d4e57e1545a4c9df01a1d34b70975f0.jpeg

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.91922e0ee1e5ef5af3583c2537f86e98.png

I thought you said you got your truck in Mexico in one of your replies in the thread about buying outside of California. Maybe it's a feature that's exclusive to the USA.

Maybe somebody else can ask this question since he claims to have blocked me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Wiggums said:

image.png

Those are the standard vinyl floor mats RPO code B32 (front row) and B33 (second row).

Z71 All Weather Floor Liners are not standard on anything other than the LT Trail Boss. Otherwise if ordered from the factory, they are listed on the factory sticker separately OR as part of the "Z71 Off Road and Protection Package" which includes all the standard Z71 off-road stuff and a spray in bedliner, rear wheel-well liners and the Z71 floor liners. The Z71 floor liners, or any "floor liner", are not standard with the "Z71 Off Road Package". The Z71 All Weather Floor Liners can also be a dealer add-on and not be listed on the factory sticker (usually shown on a dealer add-on sticker).

There's a difference between factory (but dealer installed) and dealership add-on. The factory ordered floor liners come with the truck, are listed on the sticker and are installed by the dealership. The dealership add-on floor liners are ordered by the dealership through the parts department and installed by the dealership before, or as part of,  the sale (will not be listed on the factory sticker).

JMHO

No expertise implied or expressed

2 minutes ago, RWTJR said:

Z71 All Weather Floor Liners are not standard on anything other than the LT Trail Boss.

I didn't know the "standard" was specific to the Trail Boss. Now that clears it up. Thanks.

2 hours ago, dennismc said:

For the GMC X31 package what badging do they have on the mats, X31, GMC?

X31 includes (RIA) all weather floor liners.

RIA         LPO, All-weather floor liner, 1st and 2nd rows (dealer-installed)
Base sierra -  Requires (B30) color-keyed carpeting. Not available with (BG9) rubberized-vinyl floor covering. Included with (PDH) GMC Interior Protection Package, LPO. Replaces factory floor mats. 
SLE and SLT -  Included with (PDH) GMC Interior Protection Package, LPO or (RFX) X31 Off-Road and Protection Package. Replaces factory floor mats. 
Elevation -  Included with (PDH) GMC Interior Protection Package, LPO, (RFX) X31 Off-Road and Protection Package or (PDF) Elevation Black Package, LPO. Replaces factory floor mats. 
Denali  -  Included with (PDH) GMC Interior Protection Package, LPO. Replaces factory floor mats. 

Denali just says GMC on the RIA matts 

The All weather floor matts available on AT4 are AT4 specific -- and RIA not available on AT4

AAK         LPO, All-weather floor liners, 1st and 2nd rows, (includes AT4 logo)
AT4 -  Replaces (BKE) Premium Rear Floor Liners with removable carpet insert and (BKF) Premium Front Floor Liners with removable carpet insert.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:38 PM, econometrics said:

Ah, man. Yeah those are not the Z71 mats.

You get the Z71 mats only if you get the Z71 off road protection package. At least, that was the case in 2019. Or you had to specifically order them. 

Here’s my window sticker showing the Z71 option, but not the “off road protection package” option. I paid for the floor mats, bed liner and wheel well covers separately. All those came with the off road protection package. But the truck I wanted didn’t have it. F55A9F7C-D527-4CE4-88B1-2704113943DC.thumb.jpeg.7d4e57e1545a4c9df01a1d34b70975f0.jpeg

He's pointing right at the problem.  Dealer installed.  I had to missing dealer installed options when I went to take delivery of the truck.  Kind of easy to notice the running boards where missing.