"Z71 All-Weather Floor Liners"?

Just picked up my '21 TrailBoss LT and I'm pretty sure my salesman installed the wrong floor liners.  Actually, they're not even liners -- they're mats.  No branding or anything, just as basic as they come.  Anyway, my truck's sticker has "Z71 All-Weather Floor Liners" listed as standard equipment and I'm pretty positive these aren't them -- but can someone confirm? Picture is of back seat floor. 

781CD96A-E14B-4A3F-812E-FB643A5BD0E7.jpeg

34 minutes ago, wborisenok said:

Just picked up my '21 TrailBoss LT and I'm pretty sure my salesman installed the wrong floor liners.  Actually, they're not even liners -- they're mats.  No branding or anything, just as basic as they come.  Anyway, my truck's sticker has "Z71 All-Weather Floor Liners" listed as standard equipment and I'm pretty positive these aren't them -- but can someone confirm? Picture is of back seat floor. 

The liners go door to door and under the seat. 

I tend to agree with Blue 5.31,,,, mine came with a set of the actual black floor liners and my front ones actually interlock in the middle as they go across the front from door to door... and the back set does the same.

Mine is a 2020 double cab, not crewcab (or Trailboss), so there might be some difference there... but I thought I also saw the same floor liners I have in the crewcab I also test drove when I bought mine...

9 hours ago, wborisenok said:

Those are the standard vinyl floor mats, RPO Code B33(rear).

Do you have the Z71 front liners? Are the Z71 floor liners spec'd on the Monroney (factory) sticker or the dealer add-on sticker?

You are correct, those are not Z71 second row floor liners!

JMHO

No expertise implied or expressed.

Thanks for confirming, everyone!  I was pretty sure my suspicions were correct but wanted to make sure prior to touching base with the dealership.  HUGE difference between what I got and what I should have gotten.  I bought the all-weather mats after the fact for both my Canyon and then my Silverado, so I was pumped that they came with my Trail Boss.  I shot my salesman a text and he said he's going to grab the proper liners when he gets in this morning.  Hopefully he doesn't have to order them and I can shoot up there today.

6 minutes ago, wborisenok said:

Thanks for confirming, everyone!  I was pretty sure my suspicions were correct but wanted to make sure prior to touching base with the dealership.  HUGE difference between what I got and what I should have gotten.  I bought the all-weather mats after the fact for both my Canyon and then my Silverado, so I was pumped that they came with my Trail Boss.  I shot my salesman a text and he said he's going to grab the proper liners when he gets in this morning.  Hopefully he doesn't have to order them and I can shoot up there today.

He shouldn't have to order them in.  Being they are on the window sticker, they ship as an LPO to the dealership usually before the car/truck gets there.  They should already have them on their property unless they are on backorder in which case when they get them in, they will let you know.  

Edited by newdude

11 hours ago, wborisenok said:

Ask the dealer for a credit and buy the Husky rubber liners, so much nicer.

Just adding a comment to the photos BowtieSquatch posted just now... The front ones he is showing is for the version with the full console. Mine has the bench seat/folding back (no floor console) version, which has the liners going over the transmission tunnel and interlocking with each other in the middle....

• Like 1