21 Sierra or Silverado

Car values vary by location, mileage, options, and actual condition.  Aside from your gut or what you are seeing elsewhere, what does KBB or similar site show as the value?

Guest Todd DeVaughn

Almost every running board company has something in that look.

Westin Pro Traxx 4 Oval Nerf Step Bars | 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 1500 Crew Cab | 2020-2021 Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 Crew Cab | 21-24135 | Black | 1 Pair https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6S3ZMP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_MM83E58Q3H7P77YFKFR1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thanks - i did see those but they look like they hang way down. I think i read that also.  I bit the bullet and just had dealer do - GM accessories are fully warranted too i guess.

thanks - i did see those but they look like they hang way down. I think i read that also.  I bit the bullet and just had dealer do - GM accessories are fully warranted too i guess.
Iirc, if it's installed by the dealer before you take delivery it'll be part of the 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. After you receive the truck I think that goes down to 12 months/12,000 miles. I could be wrong, so don't take my word for it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

just source out out 5 independent companies for a price on your car, youll have a good idea what its worth, wouldnt hesitiate to sell to carvana or whoever for more money.....no tax break though so have to weight that in

16 hours ago, yzinger said:

Anyone know who makes these?

Crew Cab 4-Inch Round Assist Steps in Black | GMC Accessories

...I want to add some side steps to the 2021 Sierra but the dealer pricing is too much.

I am looking at rough country black electric. Was able to use coupon and save 100 on 4wp.com currently backordered https://www.roughcountry.com/rc-gm-electric-running-board-steps-psb11920.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw9YWDBhDyARIsADt6sGaRySlP9BC4Jq2wreGjWkDX2jxjtpZUjQetUB7dFtthlrd7GgtXq7AaAhLtEALw_wcB

On 3/17/2021 at 6:48 PM, Transient said:

Yep, AT4 gets the ventilated seats, factory navigation, memory seats, power folding mirrors, wireless phone charging, etc. Those are all things a fully loaded Trail Boss LT don't get, and the reason why an AT4 costs 10% more. It's like statistics; it depends on how you look at the data. And, I don't believe those differences are worth $6k more. I've already spent $650 adding factory navigation, and received a quote to upgrade to wireless phone charging. That's only $250. That would mean GM is saying power folding mirrors, memory seats, and ventilated seats are worth an additional $5,100.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Don’t forget heated rear seats and spray in bed liner. 

30 minutes ago, spizike9 said:

Don’t forget heated rear seats and spray in bed liner. 

The biggest things that I wanted in an AT4 that you can't get in lower models:   ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, and the HUD.

And if you get a fully loaded lower model, the price difference between that and an AT4 is much less than $5100.

A similarly equipped TB and AT4:  TB $59,600  vs AT4 $62,500

4 minutes ago, Jim E said:

The biggest things that I wanted in an AT4 that you can't get in lower models:   ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, and the HUD.

And if you get a fully loaded lower model, the price difference between that and an AT4 is much less than $5100.

A similarly equipped TB and AT4:  TB $59,600  vs AT4 $62,500

We sound similar. I like the look of the TB better but when you start comparing apples to apples the AT4 is the better value. 

Brought her home yesterday folks. Kind of a weird day - I quite enjoyed my car but it was time so mixed feelings most of day. But, I love it no doubt.

Pic #3 just curious on the thoughts.  I wonder why no plug for these rear ones. Its all metal down inside there and looks like lots of drainage but still. 

truck1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

truckboxhole.jpg

c52.jpg

11 minutes ago, yzinger said:

Brought her home yesterday folks. Kind of a weird day - I quite enjoyed my car but it was time so mixed feelings most of day. But, I love it no doubt.

Pic #3 just curious on the thoughts.  I wonder why no plug for these rear ones. Its all metal down inside there and looks like lots of drainage but still. 

truck1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

truckboxhole.jpg

c52.jpg

The plug is for your hand to fit into...acts like a handle to help with getting up into the box while putting your foot into the bumper step. Nice trucks congrats. Beautiful camaro!! 

Thanks. Thats Inferno Orange (which pictures do nothing for).  Man, it worked so good.  I made sure to enjoy it the last couple days - Its not miles per gallon but rather smiles per mile right?

• Haha 1