21 Sierra or Silverado

pricing seems high on GMC.....x31 off road amd protection is only $1105 discounted from $1600 and trailer brake controller is $275....on this build sheet its quite a bit higher

$53270 is MSRP i got but maybe its missing some other extras

nevermind its canadian, lol........my bad

Edited by Dunn

hahah, was just gonna say its our garbage dollar.

Drove them both today. Both drove pretty great. I think the Sierra was just more smooth if that makes sense.

Found another one more local and in black - only extended cab but might fit the bill also.  I am sure it is still fairly room huh?

Thanks all for the comments so far.

6 minutes ago, yzinger said:

hahah, was just gonna say its our garbage dollar.

Drove them both today. Both drove pretty great. I think the Sierra was just more smooth if that makes sense.

Found another one more local and in black - only extended cab but might fit the bill also.  I am sure it is still fairly room huh?

Thanks all for the comments so far.

Double cabs are fine in the back for little kids. But even 10 year olds were uncomfortable in mine, and forget adults on a long trip. I had to go crew cab and I’ll never go back.

• Like 3

Extended cabs are rarely comfortable.
When the kids are little they are in car seats, and they don't fit well in the back, and by the time they get out of the car seats it's only a few years before they are too big. And forget about an adult riding back there for any length of time.....
But if it's just 2 of you up front and are using the back seat for storage, then it's great.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not that it really matters but a 5.3 Custom TB will have the 6 speed, not the 8. Vibration might just be the AFM. Those trucks are still using the old cylinder deactivation program. And they are pretty rough in comparison to the DFM.

You are correct. I just looked at GM's website. My bad. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i went from dbl cab, to crew cab and back to dbl cab......i dont haul anyone so it works perfect for me and std bed is a must.....if people are gonna be riding in back get the crew cab (also will help on resale).....no way can anyone sit back there for any length of time.....just extra storage for me

GMC went cheap on the Elevation with the incandescent taillights and turn signals, vs. the LEDs on ALL other GMC models. At least you get LEDs for taillights on the RST. 

I've had an RST for 2 years to the date. I love the look of it. However, I'm sold on getting an AT4 for my next truck - probably a 2022 model. I've just really grown to the GMC look. I loved the aggressive styling of the Chevy when these T1s first came out. I still do, but I just think the AT4 is the best looking truck GM makes. The Elevation is a close second. 

But yeah, getting the 10-speed over the 8-speed is a way better trade off than getting LED taillights. 

And to answer your question, yes, you can just replace the muffler on these trucks easily. A lot of guys here have done that. I did the full GM catback and LOVE it, but it was $pendy. 

i didnt even notice that so i guess its not important to me lol.

Now i need to decide on color. White as shown or i can get satin steel, cardinal red or pacific blue.  The red is nice actually.  Any thoughts?

1 minute ago, yzinger said:

i didnt even notice that so i guess its not important to me lol.

Now i need to decide on color. White as shown or i can get satin steel, cardinal red or pacific blue.  The red is nice actually.  Any thoughts?

I have Satin Steel. I think it looks EXCELLENT in the RST trim with the OEM 20" wheels. It's a very dynamic color - changing a lot in shade and direct light. 

But I believe I'm going to go with white when I get a new truck in the AT4 trim. I still love SS, but I think the AT4s look great in white. 

Pacific Blue was my first choice, and I almost purchased an AT4 last April in Pacific Blue but the salesman rubbed me the wrong way.  I'm kicking myself on that one.

In any case, I have a '21 RST in Satin Steel.  Very nice color in the sun.  But again, this was my second choice, I'd rather have the Cherry Red Tintcoat.  Having said that, aside from the brown, it looks good in any color.