Anyone have a guess what these wires go to?

So as my previous threads have stated, I bought the truck from a dealership who’s basically after I threatened to get my lawyer involved they said they couldn’t have any further communications with me all because they refused to fix the mistakes they made. I go in today to look into the wiring under the dash and noticed a red wire, and a blue one going under the carpet, well got to looking and it’s running to the fuel pump. I found a receipt where they replaced the fuel pump and instead of wiring it the right way they spliced into what looks like the plug in for one of the air bag plug ins. They skinned the wire back and soldered it onto a known key on/hot. Well then I seen these wires dangling from a loom right under the dash, it’s a factory loom and even had the wires labeled under the dash but didn’t say to what. So what are these wires for? I used the multimeter and didn’t get any power from them, so not sure what they would go to. All I know is I’m more than pissed at the poor workmanship these people did. I’m taking it to the dealer soon to get the speedometer fixed because it’s +/- 10 over, and the service air bag light is on, but it also has the recall on the air bag. So what gives, what are these wires to, and where would the fuel pump hot wire originate from anyways. I think what happened is one of the block grounds broke off, the main one on the back of the block and that’s why they hooked it up to the hot the water they did, why I say this is because I found the hood to body ground laying in the engine compartment. Anyways, y’all got ideas on these wires, and where the hot for the fuel pump would actually go so that I can fix their mess?

DA63F395-C34E-4A2A-8239-2A2377C32247.jpeg

26D83AFB-CC20-4525-834D-0DB04DD23130.jpeg

Here is where they wired the fuel pump into by skinning the wire and soldering it onto that connector. I wanna do this right, I don’t have a wire diagram but where the hell does the original hot wire for the fuel pump go to? My guess why they did this is because they thought the fuel pump was bad, put a new one in, still didn’t work, so they scabbed it into a wire in a plug in. What’s this wire they plugged it into. Yellow is pointing to the solder and the wire. 

7E0DF9A8-63A5-4206-BA50-66198CD8FC71.jpeg

3 minutes ago, newdude said:

Could have been an alarm or a DWI interlock.

Airbag recall more than likely won't fix your airbag light so don't get your hopes up on that.  

It’s wired to the fuel pump is why I mentioned it and asked where it was at. I don’t know why they scabbed into that. I know for sure it’s not an alarm because the truck has it from the factory and it wasn’t an interlock because I saw the receipt for the fuel pump and know what they saw was a hot wire and decided to use it. 

16 hours ago, Lawman86 said:

It’s wired to the fuel pump is why I mentioned it and asked where it was at. I don’t know why they scabbed into that. I know for sure it’s not an alarm because the truck has it from the factory and it wasn’t an interlock because I saw the receipt for the fuel pump and know what they saw was a hot wire and decided to use it. 

Ive decided the wires go to the trailer brake, but what I am confused about is why would the wire and solder it to a hot wire in they plug in to run the fuel pump. It doesn’t make sense. Seems the mechanic who did it didn’t know what he was doing, and didn’t check grounds or anything else that may have actually been the issues