2011 GMC Sierra Crew Cab mirrors not working

I have a 2011 GMC with the towing mirrors that are power mirrors, I checked the plug in at the door, there was 12V going to the plug. So I thought it may be the switch, and it’s not the switch. While I had the door panel off where the switches go I noticed a little black plug in with a red end disconnected. Not sure what it goes to. I don’t have a mirror wiring diagram or a wiring diagram at that but thought it was strange to see a plug in that had a little Christmas tree plug just hanging around. I’ve checked the fuses(before replacing the switch), and all of them were good. Is there something I’m missing here? If someone has had this issue before or has a wiring diagram to the mirrors it would help me tremendously. I can’t move my mirrors due to being afraid I’m going to shatter the glass. That’s one main thing that’s bugging me besides trying to chase that ominous “SERVICE AIRBAG” light. I figured I’d have the techs when they replace the passenger side air bag clear it in their system and see if it stays off once they replace the airbag. I’ll be honest, before I owned this truck, someone did a piss poor job of wiring in a security system(even though it came with one), and a remote start(even though it came with that from the factory as well). So I’ve had to fix those issues, and the only issue I’m having that’s bugging me now is the mirrors. Like I said if someone has had a similar issue please feel free to share or if someone has a wiring diagram to where the mirrors go to so I can see why I’m not getting any movement out of my power mirrors. Thanks a bunch.

In my exp. a loose plug  means it wasn't re-inserted in it's "home" or it's a plug for an option your truck doesn't have. It's cheaper for GM to make ONE wiring harness instead of one-offing them for each truck...so that maybe the case here. If you haven't already done it I would do a Internet search for "mirror wiring diagram, 2011 GM 1500".

Check this out; I did the search and got this: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=mirror+wiring+diagram%2C+2011+GM+1500&t=newext&ia=web

Just now, dna9656 said:

In my exp. a loose plug  means it wasn't re-inserted in it's "home" or it's a plug for an option your truck doesn't have. It's cheaper for GM to make ONE wiring harness instead of one-offing them for each truck...so that maybe the case here. If you haven't already done it I would do a Internet search for "mirror wiring diagram, 2011 GM 1500".

Check this out; I did the search and got this: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=mirror+wiring+diagram%2C+2011+GM+1500&t=newext&ia=web

I’ve done a boat load of internet searches, I even took the door panel off thinking it may be something else that was removed. It was already out of it holder when I opened it up. I’m going to look it up tomorrow, plus figure out the POS airbag light