Please Help, 2015 Silverado Electrical System Going Crazy!

I have a 2015 Silverado LT and the electrical system is going crazy. If I'm driving and pull up on the power window buttons, or hit the turn signal, I will occasionally have the infotainment screen go black for a few seconds (and the AC fan will also stop for a few seconds). STABILTRAK will also briefly pop up sometimes. Then it will bounce back to normal. Driving is not affected so far. Sometimes this will also happen if I'm making a sharp turn or u-turn. This used to happen only once in a blue moon, but now is happening constantly. I looked on youtube and tried the infotainment blue cord fix and tried fixing the G218 ground wire. Neither worked for me. Any ideas out there? I see alot of discussion on this but no concrete solutions. I'm getting so frustrated with this, and hope my truck isn't going down the tubes. 

Edited by SilveradoPerson
Updated symptoms

33 minutes ago, SilveradoPerson said:

I have a 2015 Silverado LT and the electrical system is going crazy. If I'm driving and pull up on the power window buttons, or hit the turn signal, I will occasionally have the infotainment screen go black for a few seconds (and the AC fan will also stop for a few seconds). STABILTRAK will also briefly pop up sometimes. Then it will bounce back to normal. Driving is not affected so far. Sometimes this will also happen if I'm making a sharp turn or u-turn. This used to happen only once in a blue moon, but now is happening constantly. I looked on youtube and tried the infotainment blue cord fix and tried fixing the G218 ground wire. Neither worked for me. Any ideas out there? I see alot of discussion on this but no concrete solutions. I'm getting so frustrated with this, and hope my truck isn't going down the tubes. 

Welcome to the site.

Age of your battery?

This may sound off the wall but I had all sorts of wonky electrical issues with my 2014 Silverado 1500LT and I tracked it down to a broken wire in the driver door wire harness.  Chevy did a great job in making that harness really tight and causing the wires to flex excessively breaking one of the wires.  Open the drivers door with the truck running and  flex the harness as much as you can and see if you can make the errors pop up.  It sounds off the wall but with the way the computers are in the modern vehicles everything is tied in some way together so if there's a short circuit it can cause all sorts of weird issues.

Went thru similar in a 2014 Sierra - ended up replacing the actual ground from battery to engine and cab wire. Original crimps on OE cable bad....getting the block connector off was a PITA, only cost some blood :)