WOW he got busted for bypassing emission equipment

Actually, the DEF is more harmful to people then rich diesel trucks.  Folks that want to save the environment need to shut down countries like China and India not a few guys that modify their vehicles.  The USA has ridiculously strict emission standards compared to most of the world and guess where all of that emissions equipment comes from, CHINA!!!  Very sad that we are caught in a myth of saving the planet by choking one sector of the pollution will letting other like airlines off free of ever passing any emissions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Tax evasion was probably his downfall.

Selling vehicle mods shouldn't be a problem IF he labeled them as "Off-Road Use Only," with the usual disclaimer about violating existing laws.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cwtech said:

Tax evasion was probably his downfall.

Selling vehicle mods shouldn't be a problem IF he labeled them as "Off-Road Use Only," with the usual disclaimer about violating existing laws.

Not filing taxes from 2015 to 2019 is what caused them to audit him and when going through his books and seeing purchase orders they were able to see what services he provided. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, shakenfake said:

Yeah that's such a click bait ass title. Everyone knows he only got nailed because of his 4 years worth of tax evasion lmao

I think you have it backwards. Diesel Bros. got fined 1.2 million back in 2019 or so for the same thing. Diesel Brothers Lawsuit - Why did brothers got fined? (thebiography.org)

Edited by Silverado4x4
  • Like 1

I’ve bought products with the off road use only label from major manufacturers. It’s been a few years laws do change. Usually an installer with a smile can say off road use only. And clearly have it stated on the invoice. Use to be good enough. I’m fan of performance improvement. Rolling coal not so much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This youtube rolling coal thing is not getting any sympathy from anyone, in fact it is inspiring people against diesels. I am all for freedom, and being able to modify anything you bought...but even I am very annoyed when it affects others. Its childish and stupid. I have owned many diesels and presently own one. If someone blew smoke in my face from a cigarette...I would punch them in the face! If my child had to breath black diesel smoke blown in my window......it will not go well. I am a hotrodder and plan to tune my truck....but not to blow smoke on society. Its beyond rude.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TxTruckMan said:

Coal burners are the new ricers.  They look and sound just as stupid - especially with the HUGE muffler tips big enough to hold a basketball.

Don’t forget the “HUGE” plastic nuts hanging from the hitch. They are ignorant  individuals to say the least. 

Edited by TNTSilverado
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TNTSilverado said:

Don’t forget the “HUGE” plastic nuts hanging from the hitch. They are ignorant  individuals to say the least. 

Or a pit bull tied up in the bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2