NO auto speed sensitive volume control FOR THE REFRESHED MODELS

I took my truck today out with my wife we spend a good 2 hrs in it and I keep going back and forth with volume on the radio was annoying , when I come come I search n the radio and there is no option for that, GM cars in the 90s have this option and now in the 2023 with a sticker price of 78k this option is missing WTF GM ? LOL 

This is directly from the GM people 

Looked into the audio speed compensation. Bose 8 speaker set up do not have them in this new system. Only 10+ speakers do. Sounds like it might be due to amp limitations. We are going to check with the amp team to see if there is something that can be done. But as of now. It would be available 

• 1 month later...

That is the stupidest thing I've heard. Why would you take away something that has been there for decades. Since you're constantly speeding up and slowing down, that's more important than the auto windshield wiper feature that is only necessary when it rains. How many times do you speed up and slow down in a day, everyday? Jeez, way to go GMC, for being total idiots on this one. As you can tell, I'm upset over this one.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/15/2023 at 12:04 PM, Thomas Rinald said:

That is the stupidest thing I've heard. Why would you take away something that has been there for decades. Since you're constantly speeding up and slowing down, that's more important than the auto windshield wiper feature that is only necessary when it rains. How many times do you speed up and slow down in a day, everyday? Jeez, way to go GMC, for being total idiots on this one. As you can tell, I'm upset over this one.

I couldn't agree more with you.  I have a 2023 chevy high country, sticker about 78K and this is not an option?  I have a 2008 Pontiac G6 that has this option, I mean does this make any sense?

On 1/15/2023 at 1:04 PM, Thomas Rinald said:

The feature is present in my Camaro, but generally worthless because it doesn't offer two different settings for it - one with the top up and one with it down. It's gone from my truck, but I'm more pissed that they removed the Auto Re-Lock function (truck locks itself back up if you unlock via fob and don't open a door within a couple of minutes). I've lost track of how many times I've found my truck unlocked because it's too easy to press the buttons on the new fob when it's in my front jeans pocket.