How can I wire this up?

Looks good, I like the profile, they blend in well. 

A tip I learned a little while back on taping up the termination on wire loom. Cut the loom to length and then pull the loom back so the wire is in the slit an inch or so back. Wrap the wires at the end with the tape, then slide the loom back over and slide the tape through the slit and make a couple wraps around the loom. This will hold the loom in the position you want it and keep it from pulling back from the end. Thats the way GM does it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 64BAwagon said:

Looks good, I like the profile, they blend in well. 

A tip I learned a little while back on taping up the termination on wire loom. Cut the loom to length and then pull the loom back so the wire is in the slit an inch or so back. Wrap the wires at the end with the tape, then slide the loom back over and slide the tape through the slit and make a couple wraps around the loom. This will hold the loom in the position you want it and keep it from pulling back from the end. Thats the way GM does it. 

Awesome idea. 

18 hours ago, 64BAwagon said:

Great tip for sure! I had never thought of that before and then when I took out the tail light to look around I noticed this as well and did the same for my wires! :D

18 hours ago, Pryme said:

I bet those lights will be so nice backing up a dark driveway or parking lot etc. especially when raining. Can’t see much in that camera. 

It's certainly an improvement. My only wish was that they had a flood lense on them. While they do light up the night they are more of a throw than a spread. But either way it's a big step up from what it was stock.

• Like 1