2014+ Leveling Kits

Initially had just the Pro Comp 2.25" level installed on my '14 Silverado. after driving it for about 3000 miles it needs to have some rake back. The completely level look is a little to level for me.. today I picked up a Pro Comp 2" block kit from my local 4 Wheel parts. Getting it installed next week. Now I need new tires LOL the OEM 265/65R18'S are not going to cut it anymore. Any suggestions? Not looking to change Wheels at this point in want to go as big as I can without trimming. Thanks

Yes please I want to see pics of this! Want this setup, but not sure if it will work.

Here ya go...

cadb787b15a6aeda02e175e5a190ce1f.jpg

2cc9b72f1548c0d5616428e72c047ad6.jpg

ca25ec194b7b63cd590ff9127427a57f.jpg

4f4abf27fd4cbf5cc1524e480089be72.jpg

• Like 6

That looks awesome. So you have the stock block in the rear correct?

Thanks! Yes stock block in rear. I'm loving them so far.

Quick question for you guys. I have a 2" level that im going to install then get wheels and tires. Is it ok to install the leveling kit and get it aligned with the stock tires or wait till i get different ones?

Quick question for you guys. I have a 2" level that im going to install then get wheels and tires. Is it ok to install the leveling kit and get it aligned with the stock tires or wait till i get different ones?

Yes that's ok. You don't have to wait until you get your new wheels and tires.

Ok guys I have a question that yall might know. This may not be the best thread but is there a tire/ wheel calculator to tell you the total weight of each tire/ wheel. For instance what weighs more a 20" rim or a 17" with the same tire on it? Thanks ahead of time.

20" will weigh more most of time, in my experience. Lots of wheels like fuel, give weights for their wheels. Toyo/Nitto give their weights, as I'm sure most do. I've always just did the math for whatever wheel/tire combo I was thinking about getting.

Edited by Aldila

20" will weigh more most of time, in my experience. Lots of wheels like fuel, give weights for their wheels. Toyo/Nitto give their weights, as I'm sure most do. I've always just did the math for whatever wheel/tire combo I was thinking about getting.

Yeah I've thought that 20's would weigh more and have a bigger impact on mpg but i was jw on yalls opinion