2014+ Leveling Kits

Can you do measurements of the amount of lift it adds, the rancho page says that it will make your truck able to run 35s but doesn't say what it needs to be paired with if anything.

I found only one video of a guy running 35s with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 won't work I ran my 305/55/r20 with the stock wheels and they run a little and now with my 20x10 they still rub a little that why I think 35 won't clear I bought the Rancho Struts thinking I would be able to clear the tires

SuperAllTerrain

35 won't work I ran my 305/55/r20 with the stock wheels and they run a little and now with my 20x10 they still rub a little that why I think 35 won't clear I bought the Rancho Struts thinking I would be able to clear the tires

SuperAllTerrain

Still not sure how this guy did it.

About 1 minute in

RANCHO RS999901

Has anyone used this to replace the entire strut assembly to level my truck? I can do this easily. Otherwise I was going to go with the Bilstein shock replacement and have to get a spring compressor and all. Thanks.

thats the exact set up I did on my truck love it and did it in 30 mins my dad did the same thing and he loves it

SuperAllTerrain

Still not sure how this guy did it.

About 1 minute in

He hammered and ground the hell out of his fenders. It's in his comments on the YouTube video.

"Take a grinder and big hammer to the back fender about 1" or less, and with the front you need a heat gun to move the molding or just cut the plastic"

He hammered and ground the hell out of his fenders. It's in his comments on the YouTube video.

"Take a grinder and big hammer to the back fender about 1" or less, and with the front you need a heat gun to move the molding or just cut the plastic"

Plus the control arms?

Plus the control arms?

I'm not sure what you're asking? But changing control arms won't really allow you to stuff a larger tire.

Some MIGHT allow you to fit a slightly wider one if you're having issues with a large positive offset and rubbing tires on the alum/stamped steel control arms. But only if the new control arm shape doesn't stick out quite as far where that rubbing occurs.

You might need the new UCAs to take advantage of any extended travel you might have with the new height, if any.

• Like 1

Without reading 373373 pages, if I'm looking for 2", is it better to space above, space below, or split the difference to minimize harsh suspension travel.

Dont think it matters much, think most 2 inch are lower and easier to install. 2.5 and up seem to be both.

Question for you guys. I cut off the service perches when I put my King coilovers on. Im probably going back to the stock set up but I wont have the perches anymore. Will my truck be ok without them in the stock configuration?

I have a 2.5'' leveling kit installed on my 2015. It's a bottom U spacer only. Truck kreaks and moans at low speed under 25mph. Sounds like shit and rides pretty rough on the terrible SC roads where I live. I think its due to the limited down travel it has caused? Anyways I had a shop look at it and they said they couldn't figure it out as to why it made the noise. Im getting pretty fed up with it. I am looking at changing it up somehow but do not know what to get. I am thinking maybe the fox 2.0 coilers will solve the problem but they are pricey and would hate to install them and the noise continues. also looking at RC 3.5'' with uca's but have heard mixed reviews. Any suggestions appreciated.

thanks,

any spacers used on this setup? any rub?

No spacers, very minor rub on sway bars at a hard full lock with the MTs, no rub with the at2s. The tire shop zip tied the fender carpets. Both trucks have been "off road" crossing creeks, smaller water bars, and small ditches. I'm sure if I did major off roading like some guys on here I might have more problems, but I take it easy on my truck. I have atvs to get to the "backwoods."