2014+ Leveling Kits

Has anyone found a 2.5" lift / level that works properly in the 2017 GMC Denali with the Magneride ? I have called everywhere locally and keep getting mixed answers. I want to be sure before I start messing with it. Thanks for your help in advance !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspension Maxx shows this leveling kit for 2015+ 1500 Denali with Magnaride suspension.

https://www.suspensionmaxx.com/store/product/SMX-GM725M

Suspension Maxx shows this leveling kit for 2015+ 1500 Denali with Magnaride suspension.

https://www.suspensionmaxx.com/store/product/SMX-GM725M

Yup that's the one I was looking at, but rough country said if I use their Version that uses the top shim too that it may overextend and damage steering linkages ? Do I trust rough country or suspension maxx ?

• Like 1

Yup that's the one I was looking at, but rough country said if I use their Version that uses the top shim too that it may overextend and damage steering linkages ? Do I trust rough country or suspension maxx ?

I have the Rough Country 2.0" level kit on my 2017 Denali with Magneride, installed by the dealer. Zero issues, rides like factory or better. Truck is also perfectly level. No rear blocks.

http://www.roughcountry.com/gmc-leveling-lift-kit-1311.html

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/168618-leveling-kit-for-2015-sierra-denali-magnetic-ride/?fromsearch=1

This thread has several members who have used the Suspension Maxx level kits on 15+ Sierra Denalis with no issues. One member used Ebay spacers and fabricated his own Magnaride sensor relocation bracket for less than $30. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Is this specific to 2017 Denalis? I've got the rough country 2.5 lift/level kit, any reason I shouldn't put it on my '17 with magnaride?

I searched this thread for days upon days looking at all the pictures you guys post of your rides and comments about everything before I did anything to my 2014 Z71 and I was wondering if anyone has pictures of an installed 2.5" RC Lift/level kit with and without blocks in the rear to see the difference it shows.

Is this specific to 2017 Denalis? I've got the rough country 2.5 lift/level kit, any reason I shouldn't put it on my '17 with magnaride?

As long as you have the version intended for Magnaride it should be fine. The main difference is that it comes with two little brackets that adjust the magnaride sensors to account for the lift. Very straightforward. You CANNOT use a regular lift/level kit on Magnaride without these, or your truck will drive like a dump truck.

As long as you have the version intended for Magnaride it should be fine. The main difference is that it comes with two little brackets that adjust the magnaride sensors to account for the lift. Very straightforward. You CANNOT use a regular lift/level kit on Magnaride without these, or your truck will drive like a dump truck.

According to rough country there is nothing for 2017 Denali specifically only up to 16 which doesn't make sense to me ? What did they chance that makes such a difference in 17 ? Only difference I have found is that they went from aluminum control arms to stamped steel ?