2014+ Leveling Kits

what steps are those?

They've been very solid. I originally added clearbra about 10" up the rocker to the first body line since I'm not running mud flaps. The boards have worked great for protection. Probably don't need the clearbra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've been very solid. I originally added clearbra about 10" up the rocker to the first body line since I'm not running mud flaps. The boards have worked great for protection. Probably don't need the clearbra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good idea. here where i live, needs mud flaps,

Is there any ride or performance or wear difference between the 2.5" level kits like Motofab that load one side of the coil vs RC which does 2" on one side and .5 on the other?

Was a member of this board several years ago then made the decision in 2013 to sell my 2008 Chevy LT Crew Cab. Kinda drifted away from the forums for a few years. I got back into the truck market right after the first of the year and signed back up in March and lurked and researched for couple months. Picked this beauty up mid June and just finished up my mods. Here she is...

2017 GMC Sierra SLT Premium Plus

6.2 L engine

2.5" RCX level (front & back)

20 x 9 x 1mm Fuel Maverick

295/55r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler

b732de7aa1c0941a63aea53d0e43a3c4.jpg8fc3f00e1ea9d875059029574da96f6c.jpg4fc04991e0b38877121ec6bde710d1b3.jpgcc653cdbb391ebdcf45627d446c81758.jpge16d0f37667c5c615ea31d6758dc9720.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Was a member of this board several years ago then made the decision in 2013 to sell my 2008 Chevy LT Crew Cab. Kinda drifted away from the forums for a few years. I got back into the truck market right after the first of the year and signed back up in March and lurked and researched for couple months. Picked this beauty up mid June and just finished up my mods. Here she is...

2017 GMC Sierra SLT Premium Plus

6.2 L engine

2.5" RCX level (front & back)

20 x 9 x 1mm Fuel Maverick

295/55r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler

Great looking truck man, I think I'm gonna go the same route except getting Toyo RTs.

Any rubbing?

Great looking truck man, I think I'm gonna go the same route except getting Toyo RTs.

Any rubbing?

Thanks! Just barely rubbed at full lock at the bottom rear of the wheel well liner where it bumps out. Little bit of trimming and no more rub. I cut away just enough to remove most of that molded hump. Can't tell it's been trimmed.