Driver runs over motorcyles

KMGZ400

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe one of those idiots published the video. I too would have done what I could to NEVER stop. Even if I was going 20mph. I mean you'd never be able to outrun a street bike unless you are mudding. Glad I have "protection" lol!

Yeah, when i first saw this video I thought the range rover guy was out of control. Then I watched a little more carefully and saw how the rider who got hit first intentionally stopped in front of the Range. seriously?!

Then they all stop in the middle of the freeway. Rather than go to the side of the road and call police, they clearly decide to intimidate the range rover. Anyone would feel threatened in that situation.

I can't believe one of those idiots published the video. I too would have done what I could to NEVER stop. Even if I was going 20mph. I mean you'd never be able to outrun a street bike unless you are mudding. Glad I have "protection" lol!

I know, amazing one of them would be stupid enough to publish the video online....

the driver shouldnt be to blame assuming it was just a road rage fight.... any man who is driving his family and feels threatened by hundreds of thugs on bikes would do the same thing

and he couldnt have a gun since he is in NY.... there could have been a different outcome if he was packing

There were more videos of them causing havoc (flying through traffic on the wrong side of the road etc) uplooaded but were taken down. Someone saved them and they are out there to view.

News channels have been playing it over & over the last 2 days.

The key thing someone mentioned was that the L.R.'s mirror hit a biker(somehow) initially & then it all began.

Obviously things got out of hand & in several years the courts will settle it.

The key question is how or will this change how people react to those on bikes?

News channels have been playing it over & over the last 2 days.

The key thing someone mentioned was that the L.R.'s mirror hit a biker(somehow) initially & then it all began.

Obviously things got out of hand & in several years the courts will settle it.

The key question is how or will this change how people react to those on bikes?

Maybe his mirror hit him due to the rider swerving in and out of the lane? I'm glad riders here have common sense. Having to share the road with lots of trucks and semis weeds out the dumb ones fast.

Granted I used to have a cruiser style bike, but I always had the thought that there were way too many things that could go wrong riding normally, so I always kept things pretty low key and rode responsibly. I always merged onto the highway and picked my lane and stuck with it. There are enough risks riding without having to be reckless.

George Carlin said it many years ago: "People in groups are dangerous."

I spend about as much time on two wheels as I do on four, and this video/story has been all over our motorcycle forums. It appears that these bikers are not unfamiliar to people around there as a bunch of brats who think they own the public roads and can use them for their playground. These mass-rides are nothing new. I haven't heard one comment yet in favor of the bikers. Also of note is that the driver of the SUV had his wife and 2-year-old child with him. How far would you go to defend your family??

Archived