2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

do you have to re position the headlights with the 2 inch drop in the back

Yes. Mine was lighting up stop signs and blinding oncoming drivers! I had to lower them about 2½-3 turns on the up and down headlight adjusters.

The driveshaft is out being shortened and balanced. Everything else looks real good, installed McGraphys helper bag kit also. The front is being dropped while the shaft is out being taken care of. At this point my fingers are crossed that I have no vibrations after getting everything back together and dialed in. I'll keep you posted....

I sure wasn't expecting this...Oh well, gotta love the after market...

The driveshaft is out being shortened and balanced. Everything else looks real good, installed McGraphys helper bag kit also. The front is being dropped while the shaft is out being taken care of. At this point my fingers are crossed that I have no vibrations after getting everything back together and dialed in. I'll keep you posted....

I sure wasn't expecting this...Oh well, gotta love the after market...

do you have any pictures of the airbag helper kit?

Is that a 2" drop rear leaf with a 2" drop shackle rear and a 2" drop strut front?

I wonder what that rear spring costs... I already have shackles and I can put the front strut on the bottom side of the spindle dropping it 2".

Well, after we shortened up the driveshaft 1.5", everything went together great. I'm really happy with the way the truck is coming together. Magnaflow system isgoing on today, tint tomorrow and then black out that grill some and I'll call it good...I'll keep you guys posted.....Rich

14Silverado_zpsac526dfb.jpg

• Like 2

Well, after we shortened up the driveshaft 1.5", everything went together great. I'm really happy with the way the truck is coming together. Magnaflow system isgoing on today, tint tomorrow and then black out that grill some and I'll call it good...I'll keep you guys posted.....Rich

14Silverado_zpsac526dfb.jpg

is the rear sitting a little higher higher than the front? did you install lifting rear hangers or just flip kit?

Flip kit, rear brackets, shocks, extenders and helper bags in the rear. Spindles and adjustable struts in the front. Truck goes back in on Monday to raise the front one half inch.....With 10lbs in the bags, I'm after the rear being 3/4" higher then the front...Perfect

Also, smooth as stock, no vibrations, thank God........

• Like 1

Looks good! Don't enter any car shows around me. ;)

BTW, awesome job with your exhaust, it came out great. Had me thinking when I saw it but realized on this truck I couldn't give up the hitch. Looks and sounds great.

Edited by Puttnutt24