2014+ Color Match Topic

Question for those who have color matched. Who had the chrome headlight trim PAINTED, and who bought those plastic paintable covers that adhere over the existing chromed plastic?

Got my black grille in today! (Ebay'd a WT grille for a super price. Going to make a few bucks selling my chrome one!) Just need to decide on how I should go about the headlight trim...

Thanks guys!!!

Question for those who have color matched. Who had the chrome headlight trim PAINTED, and who bought those plastic paintable covers that adhere over the existing chromed plastic?

Got my black grille in today! (Ebay'd a WT grille for a super price. Going to make a few bucks selling my chrome one!) Just need to decide on how I should go about the headlight trim...

Thanks guys!!!

I just saw those covers, I wonder how much chrome can be seen behind them.

I just got my truck back last night from the body shop. I guess you could call it my blue Midnight Edition. Added a picture of what it looked like originally. Let me know what you guys think! More pictures to follow tonight hopefully if the weather clears up here in IL. 80fd3d731e8e27dbd0dc64951477cff5.jpg

a17bc763cae33139ebe2d957eb3d14b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 15SilvyLTZ
  • Like 7

I just got my truck back last night from the body shop. I guess you could call it my blue Midnight Edition. Added a picture of what it looked like originally. Let me know what you guys think! More pictures to follow tonight hopefully if the weather clears up here in IL. 80fd3d731e8e27dbd0dc64951477cff5.jpg

a17bc763cae33139ebe2d957eb3d14b0.jpg

Looks awesome, nice work. Did you do the back bumper too?

Also, can you get a few more pics from front angles?

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Looks awesome, nice work. Did you do the back bumper too?

Also, can you get a few more pics from front angles?

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Did not do the back bumper as it's more expensive and lower on the priority line for me.

As I said earlier I will post more pics later and hopefully the weather is more clear here.

I'm sorry if this has been said somewhere else. But I am wanting to vinyl wrap my front and back bumper on my 2015 Silverado. I'm trying to figure out how much I would need and also how good does the gloss black 3m 1080 vinyl match up to the black on a Silverado.

any rainforest green color match?

I finally got my grille and headlights. I installed this past Sunday, and I am loving the look!!! I thought I wanted to do the bumpers also one day, but I think I like this amount of chrome... The grille was just too much for me. I'm wanting to lift level the front and throw in a new intake and muffler next.

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

Edited by Darkfox89
  • Like 4

oGzdkeY.jpg

Wow, nice looking truck! This is really making me think about clearing the rest of my badges off my tailgate, so clean looking! Good job!!

73828b8227e4cb4fdfd837f84d2396f1.jpg

Thoughts?? Not sure it would look as good as yours, those tinted tail lights bring it together.

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

Edited by tallspawn

Wow, nice looking truck! This is really making me think about clearing the rest of my badges off my tailgate, so clean looking! Good job!!

73828b8227e4cb4fdfd837f84d2396f1.jpg

Thoughts?? Not sure it would look as good as yours, those tinted tail lights bring it together.

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

Tailgate looks good with that colored handle! I would either do black lettering on the back or paint them body colored if you want to keep the lettering on...this company on ebay does black painted lettering...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-OEM-Black-Denali-Nameplate-EMBLEM-for-GM-07-16-Yukon-Sierra-HD-Terrain-U-FU-/161858692589

• Like 1