What have you done to your K2 today?

2 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

My truck is a year newer than yours and it looks 5 years older from the undercarriage.

It helps that it sat inside of a garage when i lived in san diego, i also had a daily. Since moving to florida the most its seen is just a sandy road. 

35 minutes ago, jgutierrez89 said:

It helps that it sat inside of a garage when i lived in san diego, i also had a daily. Since moving to florida the most its seen is just a sandy road. 

Ah, ok then. Mine is a daily in new england that sees sand, salt, rocks, everything. Makes me feel a bit better.

Washed it because the tire shine that the shop put on flung everywhere. Couple spots like this that wont come out. Tried a claybar and nufinish scratch stuff, came out a little bit but still there. What do you guys use to get stains like this out?

66c64b64c45b6a3e37d4d2093bb300e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, michigan2500hd said:

Looks great!! Love the color. 

Is it just the camera or do you have quite a bit of negative camber on the driver's side front wheel? 

Thanks, I'm love the color too.  I think it's just the camera angle giving you that view.

7 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Washed it because the tire shine that the shop put on flung everywhere. Couple spots like this that wont come out. Tried a claybar and nufinish scratch stuff, came out a little bit but still there. What do you guys use to get stains like this out?

66c64b64c45b6a3e37d4d2093bb300e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clay bar it again. Put some elbow grease into it. Next step would probably be an orbital buffer if it bothers you that much