What have you done to your K2 today?

17 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Knew that number by heart when I had my 14 and 16.

When I ordered my '17, the dealership had it more than I did the first 4 months. I sent in, and called but never heard from anyone... Maybe my responses were too negative? I even told them to take the truck back at one point. Can't believe all the issues I went through, this was my first new vehicle purchase, when I sat down with the salesman, and new car manager to order, and check boxes to get the truck I wanted, I expected that was the truck I would get, not so when it finally came in... I purposely drive 40 minutes or if my way so I don't have to go to that dealer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

6c43e86964362e6739cd155f03601c3d.jpg

Had the spray-in bed liner replaced today. It was beat up from the previous owner. It looks sexy as hell now!

Tell me more about this.  Did they peel out what was in there and respray or just spray over it?  I have Rhino Liner and want Line-X.  Plus I want my anchor holes uncovered so I can pop them in if I want.

Anyone have any bug remover spray recommendations? Took a road trip over memorial day weekend and the front end is plastered in bugs now.  

Rain-X makes a pretty good one, also Turtle Wax. If you wanna get real good stuff find some Bug Slide. It’s pricey, but damn does it work GOOD. Most motorcycle shops should have it.

Tell me more about this.  Did they peel out what was in there and respray or just spray over it?  I have Rhino Liner and want Line-X.  Plus I want my anchor holes uncovered so I can pop them in if I want.

I had this done at the dealership, negotiated a replacement with my purchase. They removed the old liner and sprayed a new one. I’m not sure what they did with the wheel well since it was dented. Either they bumped it back out or sprayed enough to cover it up.

It 150% passed my expectations for dealership work so I didn’t even ask.

Im glad they didn’t cover my anchor holes and also made sure drain holes in the back were good enough to pass water.