What have you done to your K2 today?

18 hours ago, Imcrazy said:

I put 'em on Friday night but, finally finished cleaning the truck up this morning.. My Silverado is now ready for all formal occasions with black bow ties... I used these aluminum powder coated ones from amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075MX1N8T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Easier than removing the entire emblem... IMG-3164.thumb.JPG.4724e87161302103a5dd70b412d591ed.JPG

IMG-3165.thumb.jpg.2c8a84916b64c66d73893af9b3054528.jpg

I also put a black carbon fiber sticker over the gold emblem on the steering wheel... Now I need to decide if I want to black out the bow ties on the rims...

Truck still looks pretty good for 3-1/2 years and 70k miles...

Next plans are:

Remove and paint running boards matte black.

Truxedo Sentry Tonneau cover, just not happy with the tonnopro hard fold fit and finish...

How do you like that chrome grill overlay? Good quality? I was thinking about throwing one on mine.. can’t decide if I should or just keep it black.

7718D41D-A88E-48AD-9CC5-5EE5E3AEF318.jpeg

I put 'em on Friday night but, finally finished cleaning the truck up this morning.. My Silverado is now ready for all formal occasions with black bow ties... I used these aluminum powder coated ones from amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075MX1N8T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Easier than removing the entire emblem... IMG-3164.thumb.JPG.4724e87161302103a5dd70b412d591ed.JPG

IMG-3165.thumb.jpg.2c8a84916b64c66d73893af9b3054528.jpg

I also put a black carbon fiber sticker over the gold emblem on the steering wheel... Now I need to decide if I want to black out the bow ties on the rims...

Truck still looks pretty good for 3-1/2 years and 70k miles...

Next plans are:

Remove and paint running boards matte black.

Truxedo Sentry Tonneau cover, just not happy with the tonnopro hard fold fit and finish...

Do you have a link to the steering wheel sticker? Been looking for one of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Cann0nF0dd3r said:

Installed a bull bar this weekend, I think it came out good. Only downside that I didn't think about was the front parking sensors. Now I need to get a relocation kit or keep turning them off whenever I drive! cc328c93a49f15a67be6d180c9449028.jpg

Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Tapatalk

What bull bar is that?

9 hours ago, mistermcgoo said:

How do you like that chrome grill overlay? Good quality? I was thinking about throwing one on mine.. can’t decide if I should or just keep it black.

7718D41D-A88E-48AD-9CC5-5EE5E3AEF318.jpeg

I have been pretty pleased with it, got it on Ebay, I think it's got 40k miles on it and not much worse for the wear, certainly no worse than any of the other plastic chrome like pieces on the truck...

4 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Do you have a link to the steering wheel sticker? Been looking for one of those

Sorry can't find it on my amazon history I bought it a few years ago and finally installed.

Edited by Imcrazy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Deadpoollane said:

One week at the dealership getting the doors fixed and this is what I got

Before18f79f7aa88d8709805c50b0d6018de2.jpg

After8db910a56ef0f5ea3d216d21a85f1a82.jpg

Not being factious, but is it better?

Hard to tell from the angle of the picture. 

Not being factious, but is it better?

Hard to tell from the angle of the picture. 

I’ll take a better one tomorrow but it’s still the same

Just going to stay away from that dealership like others suggested, no point fighting them for being lazy

20 hours ago, Cann0nF0dd3r said:

Installed a bull bar this weekend, I think it came out good. Only downside that I didn't think about was the front parking sensors. Now I need to get a relocation kit or keep turning them off whenever I drive! cc328c93a49f15a67be6d180c9449028.jpg

Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Tapatalk

Don't turn it off, just don't let it get into the "red zone."  "Red Zone" starts between 9-12" from the sensor(s).

Don't turn it off, just don't let it get into the "red zone."  "Red Zone" starts between 9-12" from the sensor(s).

I think he means the bar is tripping the two middle sensors.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, slide187 said:

I think he means the bar is tripping the two middle sensors.

That's it exactly, as soon as I take it out of park the alert goes off because the two middle sensors are blocked. I ordered a relocation kit, this way I can move the two sensors and mount them on the bar itself. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Deadpoollane said:

I’ll take a better one tomorrow but it’s still the same

Just going to stay away from that dealership like others suggested, no point fighting them for being lazy

Yeah looks the same