What have you done to your K2 today?

I was a little surprised as I say in the vid that’s not up yet. Haha. But yes it slightly did. Only 5/8” and didn’t affect the front. But I’m pretty sure it’s just cuz the springs now handle the truck’s own weight better. It’s definitely not 1.5” like I’ve heard a few people say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here it is... hopefully I don’t sound like a moron. [emoji23][emoji23]

What was the price point on this again? I am still trying to wrap my brain around it. Everything is telling me no no no. But still thinking about it. It's like some redneck McGregor contraption. Rear mounted spring loaded clamping pushing and pulling helping load haul helper. [emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

They go for $449 new. But compared to all the components they perform like it’s a good price. And the ones on my tundra looked brand new when I sold it and that’s 3 winters up here thru salt and filth. I say worth it [emoji16]

There’s some really good science behind it. I’ve had them for years and now that they’re on the Sierra I’m so glad I did it again vs just a sway bar that wasn’t quite right. Everything should be telling you yes yes yes!!!! Plus they have a 30-day guarantee. So if you hate em (you’re insane haha) but you have to pay the return shipping. (Unless you get it on amazon haha, then it’s about the same time frame but for free)

On 2019-07-12 at 9:51 AM, slide187 said:

I think Capworld is a dealer. We have those in the northeast, And I saw Auto Outfitters up in Newport, VT. Not sure where you’ll be tho. I got mine on amazon. But i had a bit of a discount with a gift card. eBay had some a little cheaper, But they were gone quick.

So Im totally going by a Capworld in North Hampton...the problem is Im going by through the night Friday, and back again on Sunday lol. doh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, slide187 said:

That stinks. I wonder if it’s even an “in stock” type item tho anyways.

yeah, I'd have called ahead to make sure, set one aside if I was going by at proper time. Another spot closer to Rochester I emailed about. Don't save the tax in NY though.  

On 7/14/2019 at 9:49 AM, slide187 said:

Here it is... hopefully I don’t sound like a moron. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I can see these giving people some lift as it will re-arc their leaf springs if they had started sagging or they over tightened them . That's most likely the people who were saying they saw some kind of lift. If installed correctly on newer vehicles their should be no issue. Good job on the vid!

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 3:11 PM, Deadpoollane said:

So I did a few things to the trucks first off I did the mod of getting the cargo lights to come on when I reverse and I got this message

Next I got a leather dash hump for the black truck
50312b9fa57c5af038e600010ce0ceb4.jpg

Do you happen to have the part number for the leather hump?

edit* Nevermind. Found it. :D
https://www.gmpartscenter.net/oem-parts/gm-cluster-visor-22822023/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9aW5zdHJ1bWVudC1wYW5lbC1jb21wb25lbnRzJmk9R0gxNDUwODUmcj0xJmE9Y2hldnJvbGV0Jm89c2lsdmVyYWRvLTE1MDAmeT0yMDE2JnQ9bHQmZT01LTNsLXY4LWdhcw%3D%3D

Edited by Goinovr
  • Like 1