What have you done to your K2 today?

29 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

So with that upgrade I can add heated seats? Bad ass ?? ? 

Sort of.  Adding Factory Heat requires 3 things.

1.  Heated Seats

2.  Wiring 

3.  BCM Programming

With regards to the wiring, we'll have to validate what your truck has present and/or what is absent.  The heat/cool module lives under the front passenger seat.  There are circuits that go in/out of the front seat and hit the driver seat, BCM, fuse panel, which buttons.  So we have to validate what all is there.  Determine with needs to be added.

Once all the wiring is present, the last piece of the puzzle, is the BCM programming.  There is a data circuit in the BCM that communicates to the heat/cool module.  This circuit is not enabled.  So even if you add all the wiring, you'll have to get the BCM programmed to enable it.  

So for anyone serious about getting factory seats functional, we can go down the path of the needs.

47 minutes ago, bkesting said:

Alright......spill the beans! :)

Working on adding Factory Trailer Brake.  Trailer Brake signals filter from the switch, through the cluster, and a trailer brake module.  So these items with WAMS now getting evaluated for integration.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YukonXL04 said:

I put a Hopkins insight brake controller on mine today. I didnt want the typical knee buster one, so this fit the bill perfect.

20190726_112949.jpg

20190726_113004.jpg

I've seen a few people install their "knee knockin'" brake controller in that spot too.

2 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

I've seen a few people install their "knee knockin'" brake controller in that spot too.

I have seen a couple there, but they usually stick out a few inches. Should have just bought the dang max tow and had the factory brake controller, but a max tow 6.2 z71 was hard to come by.

• Like 1