What have you done to your K2 today?

On 7/20/2019 at 8:51 PM, djniere said:

Installed the cst 3.5” spindle, k&n intakr, carven progressive cat back, 17x8.5 methods wrapped in 295/70r17 ridge grapplers. 

B0231186-94FB-4B93-9D58-D54BC9ADE45A.jpeg

How're you liking the carven exhaust? I've been eyeing the progressive one for a while but they didn't have a 4th of July sale like I was hoping. Is your AFM disabled?

1 minute ago, Farmerman1379 said:

How're you liking the carven exhaust? I've been eyeing the progressive one for a while but they didn't have a 4th of July sale like I was hoping. Is your AFM disabled?

I really enjoy the tone and rumble from the progressive series, the quality is amazing too. I did put on the k&n intake before the cat back so it tends to drown it out sometimes. Afm is not disabled. The v4 doesnt bother me. If you have an aftermarket intake and the noise from it does not bother you, the progressive series wont either. There is some drone at 1700-2000 rpms but I rarely stay in that range driving around town

29 minutes ago, djniere said:

I really enjoy the tone and rumble from the progressive series, the quality is amazing too. I did put on the k&n intake before the cat back so it tends to drown it out sometimes. Afm is not disabled. The v4 doesnt bother me. If you have an aftermarket intake and the noise from it does not bother you, the progressive series wont either. There is some drone at 1700-2000 rpms but I rarely stay in that range driving around town

I liked the way it sounded in their install video, it's not very expensive, and its 300 series stainless so its shouldn't corrode or oxidize like aluminized steel or 400 series stainless. Truck's in the shop right now because of a deer. $1k deductible so I won't be spending money for a while.

Had a Borla muffler installed yesterday. Sound is a lot deeper, but not overly so. I have a Borla Type S catback on my Camaro and it definitely is a lot deeper and louder. Really happy with the Borla.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Waterfowler41 said:

The modifications have slowed down lately but the upkeep is weekly. Have to work on his “top down” with rinsing.
D

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

I can see it now -  Dad I wash the truck , can I borrow it on the weekend ??? Just give it time.

• Like 3

I can see it now -  Dad I wash the truck , can I borrow it on the weekend ??? Just give it time.

That’s how I was with my uncle’s C5. I washed and waxed it all the time and always got to take it for dates. Way better than my civic at the time.

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

On 7/23/2019 at 9:07 AM, Farmerman1379 said:

I liked the way it sounded in their install video, it's not very expensive, and its 300 series stainless so its shouldn't corrode or oxidize like aluminized steel or 400 series stainless. Truck's in the shop right now because of a deer. $1k deductible so I won't be spending money for a while.

It sounded different than what is on american trucks and carvens install video, even from first start up. But it definitely sounds way better in person than in video. Not sure if my intake is playing a part on it as well for my ears sitting inside the cab

Very excited to share this! BCM Programming, finally done!

Special thanks to WAMS - www.whiteautoandmedia.com

- Hyperflash Deleted
- Turn Signal Indicator Failure Deleted
- Remote Start increased to 20 Minutes
- Remote Start enables (for trucks that don’t bVe remote start)
- Fog Lights stay on with High Beams (and have FULL control)
- Fog Lights stay on with Intellibeam/Auto High Beam (if equipped)
- Tap to Pass (Turn Signal Activation) increased from 3 blinks to 4 blinks
- Key Fob - Front Windows Roll Down, Driver (and Passenger for SUVs) will Roll up on key fob lock
- Key Fob - All Windows Roll Down (for trucks not equipped)
- Heated Seat enable (for trucks that didn’t come equipped with heated seats)
- 98MPH Speed Limiter increased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

47 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Very excited to share this! BCM Programming, finally done!

Special thanks to WAMS - www.whiteautoandmedia.com

- Hyperflash Deleted
- Turn Signal Indicator Failure Deleted
- Remote Start increased to 20 Minutes
- Remote Start enables (for trucks that don’t bVe remote start)
- Fog Lights stay on with High Beams (and have FULL control)
- Fog Lights stay on with Intellibeam/Auto High Beam (if equipped)
- Tap to Pass (Turn Signal Activation) increased from 3 blinks to 4 blinks
- Key Fob - Front Windows Roll Down, Driver (and Passenger for SUVs) will Roll up on key fob lock
- Key Fob - All Windows Roll Down (for trucks not equipped)
- Heated Seat enable (for trucks that didn’t come equipped with heated seats)
- 98MPH Speed Limiter increased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great mod.

Any reason why you went back to stock cluster?