What have you done to your K2 today?

Wow that actually does sound like a lot. On the tundra I didn’t measure unloaded before and after, but it didn’t appear to. They’re not really made for that anyways. All they do is augment the strength of the leaf springs, and the way they install I don’t really know how they’d be able to “lift” the truck as it sits, even a little. That said, if the leaf springs they are installed on are fatigued, (like most parts on an F150 hahah) they COULD conceivably lift it back to where it originally was, But I’ll still check.

But they WILL help with the pogoing. I felt towing, hauling (and unloaded) after having these on that the axle wrap and wheel hop was gone. So towing was very controlled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think Capworld is a dealer. We have those in the northeast, And I saw Auto Outfitters up in Newport, VT. Not sure where you’ll be tho. I got mine on amazon. But i had a bit of a discount with a gift card. eBay had some a little cheaper, But they were gone quick.

• Like 1

This is what I did to mine today, or rather a deer. Jumped out of a corn field, into my fender, slid across the hood, up the windshield and launched over the rest of the truck after leaving more crumpling and dents in the front of the roof. Interior is covered in glass and the passenger A-pillar is also slightly damaged.20190712_153513.thumb.jpg.8b39a2f0a0fa7cff764f7ec46948f62b.jpg

• Sad 4

52 minutes ago, slide187 said:

That sucks, man. Hope nobody got hurt. Besides the deer anyways.

I was the only one in the truck. Going out the rock road when I heard a loud bang and my windshield shattered in on me. Ended up taking my brother's 2018 LT Z71 to work. Insurance adjuster hasn't called yet and my truck is sitting in a shed to keep it out of the eventual rain from the tropical storm next week.

• Like 2

Shined it up with the Jay Leno car care products I received for Father's Day. I've used lots of different products over the years with varying results and have to say so far I'm pretty impressed with his stuff. 

IMG_3492.thumb.JPG.ce1a5cc99885e17b1d9bc19fc5814437.JPG

• Like 1

So had my daughter’s cheer team wash my truck and then I decided to take the plasti-dip smoke off my taillights and tinted them. a566fbc01dbcccc1f135228fe1f6fe0e.jpg

Sent via my cellular device utilizing a chat forum thingy!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TX LIMO said:

So had my daughter’s cheer team wash my truck and then I decided to take the plasti-dip smoke off my taillights and tinted them. a566fbc01dbcccc1f135228fe1f6fe0e.jpg

How well does do tail lights shine through that tint? Tinting 3rd brake light as well?

Edited by Farmerman1379

How well does do tail lights shine through that tint? Tinting 3rd brake light as well?
Yeah planning on doing it tomorrow.
4c60e8c56b565c07be3a3df74004950e.jpg

• Like 2

Ok. RAS installed, and again, I love them. Keeps that smooth ride that the 5100’s give without making the ride harsh. For body roll it’s just as good as the sway bar was, but bumps don’t echo through the truck due to the way this attaches.

Here’s the link to my vid. I’m not a pro youtuber hahah so it’s not glamorous. And I misspoke a time or two so I corrected it with text during the vid. But there’s a bunch of good install vids for these out there if mine doesn’t get it across, it’s a super easy install. If I wasn’t filming it would have only taken like maybe 45 mins or so.

Edit: so YouTube blocked my vid cuz of a song at the end of it. [emoji849]. I’ll repost tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, slide187 said:

Ok. RAS installed, and again, I love them. Keeps that smooth ride that the 5100’s give without making the ride harsh. For body roll it’s just as good as the sway bar was, but bumps don’t echo through the truck due to the way this attaches.

Here’s the link to my vid. I’m not a pro youtuber hahah so it’s not glamorous. And I misspoke a time or two so I corrected it with text during the vid. But there’s a bunch of good install vids for these out there if mine doesn’t get it across, it’s a super easy install. If I wasn’t filming it would have only taken like maybe 45 mins or so.

Edit: so YouTube blocked my vid cuz of a song at the end of it. emoji849.png. I’ll repost tomorrow.

did it end up lifting the rear some? 

• Like 1