What have you done to your K2 today?

On 5/24/2020 at 12:23 PM, CajunFries said:

0d2af62a5393583ed3f2200164d4a760.jpg
Alldrivelines.com HD driveshaft. Stock on the left. Hopefully this get rid of the vibration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep us posted... i still think the torque converter is the problem with vibes , if so you will smoke the trans if it continues, cheaper to install a new TC than a $5000 tranny, i'd put my money on a Circle D converter instead of a new Drive shaft 

On 5/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, Crazykid38 said:

Wrapped the wood trim today to match the steering wheel trim and radio bezel. 1e661efac3ba3ac7edbce79a0f08acde.jpg

This looks awesome. What vinyl and color did you use?

keep us posted... i still think the torque converter is the problem with vibes , if so you will smoke the trans if it continues, cheaper to install a new TC than a $5000 tranny, i'd put my money on a Circle D converter instead of a new Drive shaft 

Never heard of TC problem.... but I’ll keep that in mind. I will eventually get circle D triple disk. But I’m out of funds right now haha. This supercharge build in this quarantine is draining me.

The vibration I have is from 70-80 ish on WOT. I heard the driveshaft is the problem from a lot of people. Plus.... I need stronger driveshaft anyway. Sooo 2 birds 1 stone kinda situation.

45 minutes ago, CajunFries said:

Never heard of TC problem.... but I’ll keep that in mind. I will eventually get circle D triple disk. But I’m out of funds right now haha. This supercharge build in this quarantine is draining me.

The vibration I have is from 70-80 ish on WOT. I heard the driveshaft is the problem from a lot of people. Plus.... I need stronger driveshaft anyway. Sooo 2 birds 1 stone kinda situation.

its a major problem on these trucks 

12 minutes ago, CajunFries said:

The vibration is 100% gone!!!!!

I wonder if they make one for the  crew cab standard bed all I saw was short bed on there website

I wonder if they make one for the  crew cab standard bed all I saw was short bed on there website

Mine is a crew cab standard bed also. I called and talked to him. I’m lowered 3.5” in the back. Did some basic measurements and was able to get to to me within a week and a half.

This looks awesome. What vinyl and color did you use?

Avery Dennison from Amazon. Highly recommend their products and it was a brushed aluminum color. It matched the radio bezel perfect.

K&N

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CajunFries said:

Mine is a crew cab standard bed also. I called and talked to him. I’m lowered 3.5” in the back. Did some basic measurements and was able to get to to me within a week and a half.

nice, mine has 4/6 drop I book marked the website so I will probably give them a call soon

• Like 1

nice, mine has 4/6 drop I book marked the website so I will probably give them a call soon

Nice! Yeah I’m loving it. Tested it out in Mexico on the way home and it was silky smooth alllllllllllll the way up!!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crazykid38 said:

Avery Dennison from Amazon. Highly recommend their products and it was a brushed aluminum color. It matched the radio bezel perfect.

K&N

Just ordered some! Thanks for the recommendation ?