What have you done to your K2 today?

Finally got around to getting my 30" light bar mounted behind the grille. It's only been sitting in my garage for 3 months! Needs to be moved up 1/2", but happy with the outcome. 2"x1/8"x36" steel bar mounted with a Westin EF2, wish I would have went with the B-Force series. Might end up taking this one apart and wrapping the faceplate black (not the cones obviously). Excuse the bugs/dirty truck ?

Also shout out to WAMS for the insanely quick turnaround time on the Denali cluster upgrade. Oil change and rear diff service made for a long night before a 2000 mile trip coming up this weekend. Will report back with some pictures, everyone pray for my trans along this journey ?

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Edited by boettcher40
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, CovetedStyle said:

Gave her her first bath 3 months and took my girl out for a ride/shake down run of the new setup. F3BFA948-9335-4323-A5F8-C3D56B6CC94F.thumb.jpeg.7f0c06f480e0ac7da1b180d44573461a.jpegE237889C-BA5F-4D05-BE28-6954142B0677.thumb.jpeg.826a4c97e659f74677f3b296efef16f0.jpeg

This is fantastic. I've been waiting for this for six months. 

This is a build gentleman.

Truck of the year winner.??

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, CovetedStyle said:

Gave her her first bath 3 months and took my girl out for a ride/shake down run of the new setup. E237889C-BA5F-4D05-BE28-6954142B0677.thumb.jpeg.826a4c97e659f74677f3b296efef16f0.jpeg

When you say 'my girl' you mean the truck, right?

:crackup:

I can see the traffic report now.

"Honest Officer, I didn't see it coming"! 

:rollin:

It is pretty

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

This is fantastic. I've been waiting for this for six months. 

This is a build gentleman.

Truck of the year winner.??

Too kind my friend, not all the way finished but I’m getting there. Appreciate the kind words though!

7 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

When you say 'my girl' you mean the truck, right?

:crackup:

I can see the traffic report now.

"Honest Officer, I didn't see it coming"! 

:rollin:

It is pretty

I actually meant my in real life girl but either reference works haha.. and thank you ?

Edited by CovetedStyle
  • Like 1

Got my new fob case from AJTDesigns! Long story short is at the Toyota dealership I work at I came across these aftermarket fobs, and I looked em up cause I loved seeing em, and they are moderately popular in the Tacoma and 4Runner builds. If it has a roof top tent chances are that they have a fob like this....lol

Anyway, I looked on his site and saw he sells these for the 14+ silverado/sierra fobs that are key ignition. He doesn't have anything for any other GM with the push button start. Got an extra button set to have the red panic button, and some extra screws that are red for contrast but it came in a week and was 40 bucks with extra button set and extra screws out the door. Fob only comes with a set of buttons in your choice of color and a set of screws in your choice of color is only about 36$. Check em out, here's the link:

https://www.ajtdesign-llc.com/online-store/Injection-Fob-2014-Chevy-GMC-Truck-BLACK-p1194044399017cd33e169de6cfa4a821504f355dc.jpg9cf9563c5dbd9063ae07de934c3b6b5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

3 hours ago, VanguardK2 said:

Got my new fob case from AJTDesigns! Long story short is at the Toyota dealership I work at I came across these aftermarket fobs, and I looked em up cause I loved seeing em, and they are moderately popular in the Tacoma and 4Runner builds. If it has a roof top tent chances are that they have a fob like this....lol

Anyway, I looked on his site and saw he sells these for the 14+ silverado/sierra fobs that are key ignition. He doesn't have anything for any other GM with the push button start. Got an extra button set to have the red panic button, and some extra screws that are red for contrast but it came in a week and was 40 bucks with extra button set and extra screws out the door. Fob only comes with a set of buttons in your choice of color and a set of screws in your choice of color is only about 36$. Check em out, here's the link:

https://www.ajtdesign-llc.com/online-store/Injection-Fob-2014-Chevy-GMC-Truck-BLACK-p1194044399017cd33e169de6cfa4a821504f355dc.jpg9cf9563c5dbd9063ae07de934c3b6b5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Where did you get the coil over strut from? 

Does it compress if you put your keys in your pocket and stab your ????

• Like 1

Where did you get the coil over strut from? 
Does it compress if you put your keys in your pocket and stab your ????

I died reading the “stab your ????” Part.

I got it from aliexpress (Chinese Amazon) for like 50 cents. It compresses, and adjusts with the ring. But not on its own, you have to pinch it to do so. Really was an add on I wanted when ordering something else but I dig it cause nobody else really has them. People always ask about that the most when they see my keys. Real attention grabber for sure. They come in a bunch of colors. If I find the right page on there I’ll link them to you. Took like a month to get em though, just so your aware...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, VanguardK2 said:

I died reading the “stab your ????” Part.

I got it from aliexpress (Chinese Amazon) for like 50 cents. It compresses, and adjusts with the ring. But not on its own, you have to pinch it to do so. Really was an add on I wanted when ordering something else but I dig it cause nobody else really has them. People always ask about that the most when they see my keys. Real attention grabber for sure. They come in a bunch of colors. If I find the right page on there I’ll link them to you. Took like a month to get em though, just so your aware...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My first job was at a hobby shop (selling rc cars/trucks, models, etc.) and I had one of those on my keychain from something that was turned in defective. At the time I thought chicks would ask me about it since I was young and thought chicks digged cars and car guys. Wasn't till I was well into my 20s that I realized 99% of chicks couldn't tell you the model of the car if they were staring right at it.

• Like 2