What have you done to your K2 today?

Just order some new strut mounts since the driver side has given out!!! (Strut is still good, the mount that broke is circled in red) This has made my truck squeaky af been a week finally got her in the shop to see what was going on hopefully get it fixed this weekend part should be here Friday . THANKS ROCKAUTO ???? 

E6D06C26-0DAB-43E5-9AEC-F3FB622FE8B9.jpeg

Edited by Frankielozano214
  • Like 2

Thanks, that color is 121V Tungsten Metallic. On GMC I think it is called Iridium Metallic.

It is a metallic charcoal grey that really reacts well in various lighting. Sometimes it looks more grey. Sometimes you get a hint of purple in the metallic.

It is a bear to keep clean.

70b0f25ad5b767cc5a882d7de8460752.jpg

Officially started de-mod on my 14, I have been on the fence about getting a 19 for a while, an opportunity came up, and now I need to use my 14 for work......

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ray Capobianco said:

welp the stain that was removed before i bought the truck on the headliner is back. 

3rd brake light had water in it so im assuming its that. 

ran a bead of silicone around the gasket area and screw holes. fingers crossed! 

I put a aftermarket light on mine and just used some stick on foam padding and it worked perfect

• Like 1

Installed an LED light strip underneath my tailgate.

I'd rather have a Putco but for $60, I figured RC was worth a try. Has 3rd brake, full brake, turn signal, and white reverse light functions.

47f474ae782e3e4e39c42d73dcd87449.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

Installed an LED light strip underneath my tailgate.

I'd rather have a Putco but for $60, I figured RC was worth a try. Has 3rd brake, full brake, turn signal, and white reverse light functions.

47f474ae782e3e4e39c42d73dcd87449.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’ll be interested to see how that works for you. I had one but it had some circuitry issues.  when you had the taillights on while hitting the brakes and turn signal, it would flash the whole bar instead of just one side. Hoping they got that worked out.  Was a good bar otherwise

Dropped my new wheels and tires off at a shop to get mounted and balanced. Picking them up on monday and throwing them on the truck after work. Feels like christmas in july!

• Like 2