What have you done to your K2 today?

How are you mounting them? I've heard that if you use the rigid mounting kit it requires you to mount them upside down. Because of this the lights tend to trap water and rigid will not warranty them since they are mounted upside down. Now a rational person says to himself but why would rigid not warranty a product they sold me and told me how to configure...who knows. I was just reading about this debacle yesterday on Instagram and then did some searching online and found a couple threads on various forums about it. Just food thought, rigids are by far the best lights available. Did you get the new DSS by chance?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

is it in the paint booth yet ( Line-x ) ?????

is it in the paint booth yet ( Line-x ) ?????

Yes sir. Dropped it off last week and am just waiting to hear when it's ready. The guy had his helper quit and his new guy never showed up. So he's a little behind plus I told him I wasn't in a rush. Especially since new Line-X us getting done for 50% off.

Damn. You and your 50% off stuff.... I'm jealous.

Just wheeling and dealing! Idissambled the whole truck so all he has to do is remove the tailgate, tailgate handle, drivers door handle and lights in the bed. After that he'll scratch up the paint, tape it and spray it.

• Like 2

Just wheeling and dealing! Idissambled the whole truck so all he has to do is remove the tailgate, tailgate handle, drivers door handle and lights in the bed. After that he'll scratch up the paint, tape it and spray it.

How your running broads holding up - respray with line-x , at the same time ?????? Are you still thinking of selling it after the work is done ,or keep it. might be a 50% sale ?????? waiting for photo's when done.

Edited by tahoe08

How your running broads holding up - respray with line-x , at the same time ?????? Are you still thinking of selling it after the work is done ,or keep it. might be a 50% sale ?????? waiting for photo's when done.

No need to spray the running boards. They look brand new just have a little dirt and grime in the cracks. And unfortunately yes I'll be selling her once she's finished. Student loans are forcing me too.

No need to spray the running boards. They look brand new just have a little dirt and grime in the cracks. And unfortunately yes I'll be selling her once she's finished. Student loans are forcing me too.

You're line x the whole truck?

attachicon.gifIMG_4655.JPG

I use this to bring my linex back to life and make it dark instead of faded. It's 60$ a bottle but lasts a few months and is goo for plastics also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution finish is a very good product but specifically for spray in liners I would definitely recommend rhino shine. It's $20 and lasts much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a quick edit to see how it would look if I plastidipped part of the grille. What do you guys think?

attachicon.gifIMG_7520.PNG

The thing is the middle chrome trim around the headlights would just stop so it wouldn't look right. I think for that to look right would be if you plastidipped the whole chrome grille surround and the chrome on the headlights.

Edited by SouthernSilveradoGuy85