What have you done to your K2 today?

Sold it on eBay about 2 months ago now and paid off some student loans. Then I sold my 2013 Passat TDI (commuter car) back to VW. So last Monday I purchased a new 2017 Passat R Line as my daily driver. Kind of funny because a little after I sold my truck I also bought a 900lbs liberty safe. Guess what I needed to movie it...a truck lol. I'm eye balling one of these 2017 ZR2's but I only want one if it has the 8 speed with the diesel.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

have you seen Chevy Rocky Ridge K2 truck ? it looks sweet , it won't fit in by garage

Another diode in and now my fog light mod is set. I will love this at night when I unlock and it all lights up around my truck.https://vimeo.com/201216184

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you thought about using a diode to have your puddles on the dome lamp circuit? That's what I've done. Now they turn on/off with the dome lamp switch too.

BTW - I love your grille! I am on the lookout for one!

b4b2c832995083b25dd28c1120c1e45a.jpg

Edited by pgamboa
  • Like 3

have you seen Chevy Rocky Ridge K2 truck ? it looks sweet , it won't fit in by garage

I don't like them at all. They use cheap lifts and basic changes but charge an arm and a leg. The company SCA is actually just a few miles from my office in Birmingham, AL. I'd rather get a deal on a nice LTZ and use the money save to put towards mods.

Have you thought about using a diode to have your puddles on the dome lamp circuit? That's what I've done. Now they turn on/off with the dome lamp switch too.

BTW - I love your grille! I am on the lookout for one!

b4b2c832995083b25dd28c1120c1e45a.jpg

Hmmm interesting! Trying to understand the benefits of it. Enlighten me please lol

• Like 1

Hmmm interesting! Trying to understand the benefits of it. Enlighten me please lol

Nothing much different except they stay on a little longer and controllable with the lamp. Toyed with the idea of making the puddles blink with the Turn Signals :).

• Like 2

I still haven't had a chance to pick up a diode yet for my puddles.... been a busy week. Good news is I saw the plug under my steering wheel for the heated wheel, so I can do that eventually. Lol

Dude I've never had a heated wheel until this truck, I haven't worn any gloves going on 3 winters now lol!

Sent from my kayak

I still haven't had a chance to pick up a diode yet for my puddles.... been a busy week. Good news is I saw the plug under my steering wheel for the heated wheel, so I can do that eventually. Lol

Nice! When I did my heated steering wheel mod, I had no idea I needed that 2 pin connector (must have missed that detail in the thread). It was a nice find though when I did.

• Like 1

Sold it on eBay about 2 months ago now and paid off some student loans. Then I sold my 2013 Passat TDI (commuter car) back to VW. So last Monday I purchased a new 2017 Passat R Line as my daily driver. Kind of funny because a little after I sold my truck I also bought a 900lbs liberty safe. Guess what I needed to movie it...a truck lol. I'm eye balling one of these 2017 ZR2's but I only want one if it has the 8 speed with the diesel.

I hear ya man, loans are rough. I've got a little under 4 years left to free myself from them. I think my next one will be a diesel too, that diesel brothers show has me wanting one bad haha!

Sent from my kayak

• Like 1

I hear ya man, loans are rough. I've got a little under 4 years left to free myself from them. I think my next one will be a diesel too, that diesel brothers show has me wanting one bad haha!

Sent from my kayak

Yeah loans suck especially when they're private and out of state. Luckily though I've had a plan and by this May I will have paid off all of my private student loans within one year of graduating. Then I'll only have my low interest federal student loans left to pay. I'll tell you what though it's nice actually having money to save and breathing room.

As far as a diesel truck goes, I say hell yes! The only big downside I see is they are a lot more expensive to repair when they break (engine wise).