What have you done to your K2 today?

Washed it the other day.

Sometimes I think about changing the wheel/tire setup and lowering the stance but pics like this change my mind haha! 772495a0d60dc2439cb115fb9846f15e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Imperial91
  • Like 7

Washed it the other day.

Sometimes I think about changing the wheel/tire setup and lowering the stance but pics like this change my mind haha! 772495a0d60dc2439cb115fb9846f15e.jpg

Looks perfect!

• Like 1

Washed it the other day.

Like lowered trucks might change you mind

1831ee269d684669ed885373971350ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like 2

What a bunch of weenies at your local UPS. Lol

Freedommunitions seems to have the best price so far. The switch is priority though. I have all your R&D into the harnesses and love my signals. I need my power folding switch and a diode to complete this project. Now I just need to make it to RadioShack.

Thanks again!!!

I signed up for freedom's mailing list, now I just wait for those email deals and it's on! Best prices I've found as well.

Sent from my kayak

• Like 1

Like lowered trucks might change you mind

1831ee269d684669ed885373971350ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well damn. That looks nice haha. It looks a little funky with the 33's. if I lower I don't know if I will keep same wheels and go with different tire or switch wheels to maybe some 22's. The current wheels are 20's.

Thats sounds amazing.

What is the model number of this muffler? was it an easy install? (Cut and weld, or were bends required?)

I have the 5.3 and i have had a hard time deciding muffler vs. delete.

Thanks! I dont have the model #, but I can call the shop and get it if you want it, it is a 14". It is a weld, and all I did was the muffler and removal of the resonator. Best $200 I have ever spent!

FYI - that is on a cold start (35 degrees), when the truck warms up it gets quiter. I love it because you can hear it without it being obnoxiously loud.

Edited by White Sierra

Thanks! I dont have the model #, but I can call the shop and get it if you want it, it is a 14". It is a weld, and all I did was the muffler and removal of the resonator. Best $200 I have ever spent!

FYI - that is on a cold start (35 degrees), when the truck warms up it gets quiter. I love it because you can hear it without it being obnoxiously loud.

Did you remove flapper? Or just muffler replace and resonator..

Autocal came in today. Scanned my files and data log, now just waiting on the new tune.

You are gonna' think you have a different truck after your tune. The TCM tune is worth the price alone. Be shure and have your idle RPM raised 100/150 for a little better throttle response. It really help mine plus it sounds better to me.

• Like 2

Washed it the other day.

What wheels are these and where did you get them?

Thanks,

Eddie