What have you done to your K2 today?

Adams, since I use just about all their stuff lol. I hope it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on, I'm sure it'll be good Adams has a good reputation. [emoji1303]

• Like 1

I found it on the $50 or less mods thread, but basically you can use a wire or two diodes an insert into the connectors below the steering wheel (driver foot area). One side 26 brown and other 26 pink. Here is a pic so you have a better idea.e772ccbb98a69e33c48eac8953a672d8.jpg

Any issues in using a wire verses a diode? Don't want to chance an electrical problem.

I hear ya man, loans are rough. I've got a little under 4 years left to free myself from them. I think my next one will be a diesel too, that diesel brothers show has me wanting one bad haha!

Sent from my kayak

Finally paying off my wife's loans this month. 3k left. I just hate debt.

• Like 3

Really, what does the plug look like?

407ed7e932b33ed6d76b523c036bfcb3.jpgThis is the 2 pin power/ground connections for the heated steering wheel. The new clock spring has a pig tail that goes down in the pedals area. My harness loom had the mating end to plug my clock spring power connector to.

Edited by pgamboa
  • Like 1

looks good. I trade you some white stuff , for your green stuff ??????

I'm not a druggie, never done more than chew or alcohol, but I totally thought you meant trade cocaine for cash...then I realized you are from snow country and you meant snow for green grass. STL is finally getting to me I guess.

• Like 1

bakerrr,

Well, seeing how you are in the trading mood then, I'll trade you my stock rims and tires for yours! Mine are black, less than 3,500 miles on them, bolt right on, look like new... I'd drive down the to make the trade.

Edited by 6.2Midnight

I found it on the $50 or less mods thread, but basically you can use a wire or two diodes an insert into the connectors below the steering wheel (driver foot area). One side 26 brown and other 26 pink. Here is a pic so you have a better idea.e772ccbb98a69e33c48eac8953a672d8.jpg

Have you had any shocking results???

69db47f44ef0da5a4e31ba217d4a8e8d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Installed a Pruveeo Q5 Dashcam today. Hard wired it too so no ugly wires. Also it needed to be hard wired in order to have the auto start/stop function (since our cigarette lighter outlets are always on).828435befc89cc99c5e82f0615477e12.jpg

Needed to pull off a couple panels but no big deal. Wired to the SEO/ALC fuse which if my research is correct, is unused unless you have roof lights. This location is on with ignition on only.da0372daf06ac365e63885f7c7c21c2a.jpg

Most important part was getting the wire behind the curtain airbag. You don't want that thing malfunctioning when you need it!967e2b19d2826421943a31d61d41c54d.jpg

Finished result is barely noticable. The Pruveeo Q5 is the one with the 1080p Sony sensor. There are other Pruveeo models out there for less but video quality is pretty good on this one. Still pretty inexpensive though if you ask me. $50 bucks on Amazon.

Thanks for reading!

Jon

How does it attach to the windshield?

I don't know if there are any railfans on here but... I'm trainspotting with the K2 in Fairhope, PA today.

fba0ab4bd383aab756fda294a87eb551.jpg

EDIT: This time with train!

8d5486c9e59e73381f298f58663f2b65.jpg

Edited by Sierra Jon
  • Like 2

Have you had any shocking results???

69db47f44ef0da5a4e31ba217d4a8e8d.jpg

Shocking results? You mean as in great light output? I like how it works and haven't experienced any negative effects