Replacing front marker light on Sierra

The front passenger side marker light has died on me. The blinker works, but no marker light. And I'll be damned if I can figure out how to get to it. I can get to the headlight bulb no problem, but can't figure out how to get to the marker light on the passenger OR driver's side. And the manual is no help at all. It says to just turn and pull, but there's no stinking bulb to tun and pull!

Anyone got this figured out yet?

The front passenger side marker light has died on me. The blinker works, but no marker light. And I'll be damned if I can figure out how to get to it. I can get to the headlight bulb no problem, but can't figure out how to get to the marker light on the passenger OR driver's side. And the manual is no help at all. It says to just turn and pull, but there's no stinking bulb to tun and pull!

Anyone got this figured out yet?

Take it to the dealer! It's under warranty right? Make an appointment and they will do it while you wait.

Take it to the dealer! It's under warranty right? Make an appointment and they will do it while you wait.

the warranty does not cover light bulbs if im not mistaken... only reason the dealer would fix it at no cost is if lets say he has had the truck like 2 weeks and it went out. but if it's been a few months I doubt they will replace it for free. if you are going to dealer anyways it wont hurt to ask but I don't think they will cover it. there was a member on here a while back that got the dealer to replace his headlight but he had not had the truck that long either (not sure how long he had the truck).

Archived