2015 towing mirrors

I'm new on this site I have a 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 crew cab it came with the small mirrors power an heat only I changed out the mirrors to the black tow mirrors that come on some of the new 2015 an change out the two door harness with 23171564 an 23171567 an the mirrors where 23241621 an 23241622 an the Chevy I went to reprogram the truck all works good all lights very happy with but the power mirror just works up an down on drivers side an nothing at all on passenger side they both worked be for with the old door harness an new tow mirrors I see on another posting I see Jason die bold had the same problem what did you do to fix this thanks

• Like 1

If you want powerfold they only come in chrome but you can pull the caps off and color match them to your truck. I would think if people who had these and wanted the chrome ones they would just buy new caps instead of whole new mirrors.

Actually, power fold not a big deal - don't have it now. I got a PM already, so may work out!

I have a 2015 1500 SLE with standard power mirrors. No heat not fold no blinker. I had installed the "camping black mirrors" and they look great and the power works. But no led or blinker. Is there a harness that I can purchase to make any of this work? My dealer seems to be brain dead on the situation. Any help from someone who has done this would be greatly appreciated!!

Edited by jordanbmsu

OK well mine are still available to sell if anyone is still looking?!?

OK well mine are still available to sell if anyone is still looking?!?

Hey Jason are your mirrors still for sale?

• 1 month later...

Anymore updates on this mythical "Kit"?

Would love to get a factory tow mirror to replace my power fold tiny mirrors. But want the LED and Amber driving lights with power cold to work like factory.

AFAIK the $725 kit from GM has everything except power fold. Only reason I haven't got one yet.

I'm not sure, but I believe the only choice for those like us who want power fold is to order from SuperchargedSS.

I've been working with a dealer for about 3 weeks now and can confirm that there is no power fold option from GM. The kits are available with door harnesses but the only hold up for me is the jumper harness #23381733 (for early 2015's) which apparently is backordered with no date on when availability will resume.

Anymore updates on this mythical "Kit"?

Would love to get a factory tow mirror to replace my power fold tiny mirrors. But want the LED and Amber driving lights with power cold to work like factory.

Harness for older trucks (2014 1/2 ton and pre Aug.14 2015 HD trucks) is starting to have availability. Two mirror kits, chrome ($725) and black ($625). No power fold for either (like the GMT-900 tow mirrors) but they do have all the lights for them on them. All trucks need door harnesses no way around it. Almost all trucks need programming of the BCM via the dealer (the mirror kits come with an auth. # that the dealer uses to confirm and release the programming changes for your VIN). Some trucks with DL3 and memory seats may need memory module calibrations. Even if you put everything in yourself, dealer still needs the truck to program it and make it all work.

I've been working with a dealer for about 3 weeks now and can confirm that there is no power fold option from GM. The kits are available with door harnesses but the only hold up for me is the jumper harness #23381733 (for early 2015's) which apparently is backordered with no date on when availability will resume.

It's available, slightly tricky to get but available. I have one for my truck in my possession. Doing the install of everything hopefully tomorrow and program it Saturday, I might start tonight though with the harness as its the more time consuming part. Hoping to document and maybe post in the DIY with it.

Edited by 15HDriver

I have a 2015 1500 SLE with standard power mirrors. No heat not fold no blinker. I had installed the "camping black mirrors" and they look great and the power works. But no led or blinker. Is there a harness that I can purchase to make any of this work? My dealer seems to be brain dead on the situation. Any help from someone who has done this would be greatly appreciated!!

Did you buy new door harnesses? Need them and the BCM calibrated. Should have been a calibration code in the box if you bought the mirror package. If you bought them just individually, you may be SOL unless the dealer can make something work.

Did you buy new door harnesses? Need them and the BCM calibrated. Should have been a calibration code in the box if you bought the mirror package. If you bought them just individually, you may be SOL unless the dealer can make something work.

yea I got them working. Had to buy harnesses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like GmPartsNow.com may have everthing in stock including the jumper harness, does anyone have experience with these guys? The only part #'s I don't have from my dealer are the passenger and driver door harnesses so I can't check them on those.

Has anyone with a 2015 non-avf (early build) that has applied the new kit mirrors and gotten the BCM flash confirmed the cargo/LED mirrors remain on in reverse AFTER the flash? (AVF -- 2015i) trucks have this behavior from the factory.

Thanks.

Will let you know this week. My jumper harness is 1/2 way done (what a PITA..stupid door jamb side connector won't go back into the hole that retains it). Got to put the mirrors and the door harnesses in still and program.