What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

I think owning at least one Corvette should be on every guy's bucket list.

If it turns me into the "typical" corvette guy from my area no thanks (sorry I do t mean to offend anyone just have many stories of owners around here)

I think owning at least one Corvette should be on every guy's bucket list.

Never had a Vette on my bucket list, but several Camaros have been on there. That new Z/28 would probably satisfy my craving for my old '69. Maybe?

Was told I'll get my car back early next week.[emoji12] He said he would have been done today if the last part has showed up.(I guess it was besides the point that they didn't border it until my car had been there a week [emoji58]

Just has to get the steering pump and pulley off and on. Replace a valve, Install condenser and dryer, and flush the system. Think he is going to get up to the condenser, so its ready to install when it shows up(hopefully) monday

Just stopped by that shop, the two reservoirs are identical except for the direction a line exits. Hope that's what he meant by different shape... Weird way to explain it though.

Also, roof and back of car is filthy from their overhead door.

Guy who was there said everyone that has seen or stopped at the shop while he is there comment or ask about it.[emoji2]

Edited by SnakeEyes

My wife finally wore the shirt I got her for Xmas. She wouldn't pose by the car :(. She also said it wasn't appropriate to wear to t ball this morning haha

vuhu3y8u.jpg

• Like 2

Went to the weekly cruise night at the Hartman Center.... almost 600 cars tonight! Every Saturday from April through October... AMERICAN MUSCLE as far as the eye can see!

So much better than sitting in front of the tube!!! :thumbs:

20140802_190225.jpg

20140802_192448.jpg

Edited by Luster
  • Like 1