Cargo Lights on with Reverse Lights

Is this fuse/wire box located under the hood or somewhere on the driver side?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the drivers side inside the truck. Look under the steering wheel down by where the latch is for popping the hood

Bump

Read all the pages on this thread and I am going to perform this mod but I just wanted to double check with you all. I have a 2016 Sierra that has reverse LEDs on the tow mirrors. Question: is the wiring the same for my truck and will all the cargo lights and the reverse LEDs in the mirrors turn on when I hit the unlock on the FOB? Thanks

See my profile pic, I have the same mirrors. To your question, yes the wiring is the same for all. And yes, like the last 13 pages have said, in the dark, your mirror reverse lights, rear cargo lights and tail light reverse lights will illuminate when you press the unlock button on the remote AND when you press the cargo light on the center stack all the same lights will illuminate.

It'll take you longer to go and buy the diode than it will to install it. Neat mod!

• Like 1

Question ...

If i do the cargo light mod, then reverse it as well. Is that going to create any issues with the BCM shorting out or anything?

Currently just have the cargo one we are all doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That was super easy. Thanks for the reply. Now I need to read the thread about fogs always on when headlights come on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where'd you buy the diodes?

Sent from my SGS7

Where'd you buy the diodes?

Sent from my SGS7

I have extras that im sending out to other members. I have 7 spots left. PM me your address if youd like some

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have extras that im sending out to other members. I have 7 spots left. PM me your address if youd like some

If you have 2 left (fog and bed light mod), I would mind them. I'll pay for your shipping.

If you have 2 left (fog and bed light mod), I would mind them. I'll pay for your shipping.

Yeah no problem. Just PM your email i can send it on my lunch break

• Like 1