Halloween 2014

RyanbabZ71

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son (28) was into those TMNT big time back in the late 80's, now he wears a badge every day.

I guess those turtles are no longer teenage mutants? They must be middle aged pot-bellied by now?

It's pretty easy to explain the Turtles craze:

It was huge when I was a kid, and now my generation has kids, its something our kids like, but we can enjoy and relate to. (The new series has some tongue in cheek references to the the older stuff)

My 3 year old boy is going to be Curious George, the 1 year old boy is a banana, and I get to be the Man in the Yellow Hat............ Things we do for our kids

My wife did cat in the hat and kids were thing 1 and 2 last year

Ryan

My 2 year old daughter is going to be a cow... I am going as a farmer, going to pick up some overalls at a thrift store, and throw on a flannel shirt. I asked the wife if I could have a machete and be a homicidal farmer... she didn't answer, just gave me the cold stare. So, I guess it's no go on the machete this year...

We might me meeting up with my brother and his kids. They will be TMNT also(hahaha, I "introduced them" to it after my boys got hooked). Although four total, We will have two Donatello's(one of his kids wants to be Donny also)

Archived