Will BDS rear leaf springs soften up/break in?

I have 0 axle wrap and my springs have gotten better. Slightly bouncy on rough roads at higher speed with nothing in bed. If there is 100lbs or more in the bed it is perfectly nice ride. I had a Rancho lift in the past with block and add a leaf and I would never do a block again.

The tires are part of it but the springs are stiff I can barely press the rear down if I push down on the bumper there is no bounce at all compared to the stock springs

I have 0 axle wrap and my springs have gotten better. Slightly bouncy on rough roads at higher speed with nothing in bed. If there is 100lbs or more in the bed it is perfectly nice ride. I had a Rancho lift in the past with block and add a leaf and I would never do a block again.

what makes you say you would never go with the blocks? I've never had one issue with lift blocks and I've had lots of lifted trucks.

what makes you say you would never go with the blocks? I've never had one issue with lift blocks and I've had lots of lifted trucks.

I had a lot of axle wrap and drove me nuts.

I had a lot of axle wrap and drove me nuts.

did you re torque your spring clamps after 500 or so miles? Lots of people don't do that and it can magnify axle wrap, but most people hear about axle wrap and then it gets in there head. Axle wrap is hard to get in a 1/2 ton if everything is installed and torqued correctly.

Yes it was all re-torqued but I know I had axle wrap it may have been from the add a leaf more than the block but that truck is long gone. I went with replacement leaf springs this time and I am very happy with them.

Yes it was all re-torqued but I know I had axle wrap it may have been from the add a leaf more than the block but that truck is long gone. I went with replacement leaf springs this time and I am very happy with them.

ever get your stabila Trax issue straightened out? I have zero issues with mine even on fast sharp turns.

No stabilitrack still comes on on all 90degree turns and some wide lefts. BDS says they have had other with same issue latley and they think the gm programing was changed to be more sensative. I am getting sick of the stabilitrack and almost want to trade it in but I have too much into the truck now. I hope Bds figures it out

No stabilitrack still comes on on all 90degree turns and some wide lefts. BDS says they have had other with same issue latley and they think the gm programing was changed to be more sensative. I am getting sick of the stabilitrack and almost want to trade it in but I have too much into the truck now. I hope Bds figures it out

Have you given any thought to disabling the Stabilitrac system somehow? I know you can turn it off with the button but it always comes back on so that would be monotonous.