level kit vs Bilstein vs rancho quicklift

Hey all - so I have read almost everythingunder the level thread and suspension thread.. My question is which way (level vs suspension lift) will make my truck ride like almost stock - i drive mostly highway so i want a nice smooth ride (make fun all you want lol).. I will be using my truck in the fall and winter for hunting and ice fishing..

I am only looking for a 2-2.5" lift due to my parking garage only having a max height of 6' 6".... I have looked at the RC 2.5" level kit, but have also seen the bilstein shocks and the rancho quicklifts that can raise the front 2"...

if i only want a 2-2.5" lift does it really matter which way i go? is there one clear cut winner for this?? I know price veries widely between all 3 options so im hoping to get feedback from you all - Thanks!

You sure you will be able to fit after adding a leveling kit? My truck barley fit in a 6' 7" garage deck when it was stock. The antenna was hitting the clearance sign.

That aside, I added Bilsteins and I love them. The truck rides great, even better than stock. There is some debate with on leveling kits, but I was a fan of the Bilsteins because the OEM Rancho shocks rode like sh!t. So I figured I might as well go to a different brand shock.

I added 2.5" RC level and it wasn't bad. Once I drove to get tires installed and drove 80 miles from Austin to San Antonio it was a bit rougher. For me it wasn't bad but my Camaro with upgraded suspension is like riding in a dump truck so Im use to feeling every bump. One day I will replace the shocks but not til we have kids and the wife wants it to ride like a Cadillac since only 4 door car we have

• 1 month later...

Archived