Interior piping

I know I don't have a red truck. But since I've been on this site I have admired your truck from the beginning. I would love to see pics from your red piping.

He's retired, what do you expect. Here's his day in a nutshell; grandkids, tea on the front porch, polish the truck!

Don't feed his ego...He knows his truck is sexy. His build has not only stopped me from looking at lifting my truck further but now I'm contemplating removing front level and lowing the the rear.

Anybody want to trade my front leveling blocks for your lowering shackles?

Looks GOOD, Steve!!!!!

I know... It takes a minute for me to start accepting change, remember I'm getting old, crusty and set in my ways.

Sent from Off Driller Side

• Like 1

He's retired, what do you expect. Here's his day in a nutshell; grandkids, tea on the front porch, polish the truck!

Don't feed his ego...He knows his truck is sexy. His build has not only stopped me from looking at lifting my truck further but now I'm contemplating removing front level and lowing the the rear.

Anybody want to trade my front leveling blocks for your lowering shackles?

I know... It takes a minute for me to start accepting change, remember I'm getting old, crusty and set in my ways.

Sent from Off Driller Side

Damn... You must be stalking me because that's real close to what I do most days ;-). It gets tiresome but somebody has to do it.

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

looking for opinions, flame suit on...too much or does it look like a good addition? I'm on the fence but leaning to no....

20151004_173745.jpg

the rest of the cab...

20151004_173752.jpg

looking for opinions, flame suit on...too much or does it look like a good addition? I'm on the fence but leaning to no....

20151004_173745.jpg

the rest of the cab...

20151004_173752.jpg

Honestly to me anyway if you left it how you have it and didn't do the center (around the radio) it doesn't look too bad I think if you put some around the radio then it would be too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I like it but wonder if, over time, I would not like it as much. It's like being wow'ed by a souped up muscle car but I wouldn't want it to be my daily driver.

Edited by blifsey
  • Like 1

20151004_173745.jpg

the rest of the cab...

20151004_173752.jpg

I did the same thing as this and decided it went from "looks good" to "hokey". I just did the doors and console, the A/C vents were just too much for my tastes. Not flaming, just my opinion.

• Like 1

thanks - I agree - if the edges outlined on the vents were completely straight and didn't have undulations I think it would have looked better, but I think it does look a little too much