Right now just the mcgaughy, but I'd like to up grade soon.. Just dished out a lot of money at the moment lol. As far as the gears I think you'll be fine either way, 4.56 at the very least. The cost is the same and if you ever want to tow you'll have all the power you need. No cutting other then the front valance .. I'll take better images later this week

Right now just the mcgaughy, but I'd like to up grade soon.. Just dished out a lot of money at the moment lol. As far as the gears I think you'll be fine either way, 4.56 at the very least. The cost is the same and if you ever want to tow you'll have all the power you need. No cutting other then the front valance .. I'll take better images later this week

everything was done this week.. There is a little rubbing at full turns on the inner fender .. The gears all went in.. As far as gears go I would say 4.56 is plenty .. I'm fine with the 4.88 .. Rpm's are about 2250 at 70mph give or take.

Here is a list of what's done so far

7-9" mcgaughy lift set to 9" with rear add a leaf 1.5" ss kit

Custom grill and hood scoop painted to match

37x13.50r24 fuel mud tires

24x12 fuel maverick rims with center powder coated to match paint

Extang solid fold 2.0 cover

Dual exhaust

Complete regear from stock 3.08 to 4.88 front to back with duragrip posi track

Diablo t1000 tuner

N-fab chrome side steps

5% window tint all around

54" curved light bar arrived today and will be installed this week

Would you be able to get part numbers for us all? I have the same gearing as you did and want to regear to 4.56. A parts list that you used would be good to double check the shop to install.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Really is a good looking truck man. Did setting the lift at 9" make the front track width wider in the front and if so did you get spacers for the rears to even it out? The only thing I have left is deciding whether or not to get 4.56s or 4.88s. Cause most of the guys on 35s seem to have 4.56s but a select few guys on 37s are geared with 4.10s and 4.56s. I do have the 6 speed with the 5.3 so not as nice as the 8 speed 6.2 like some of the guys unfortunately. All the shops keep telling me I would have to cut the wheel well arches and some of the bumper with the 22x12-44s which kind of sucks cause I really like the lip size so I may just play it safe and get the 10" wies-13 offset mavericks. Thanks for all the info brother.

I'm running 24x12 with -44 off set and didn't have to do any of that .. I would say 4.56 or 4.88 with 37 and 4.56 with 35.. 4.10 will get you similar to stock but no additional power if you ever tow or do anything off-road.. You'll just end up feeling like your bogged down

Thanks for the info man. For your add a leaf in the rear was it part # 50005 McGaughys brand or pro comp brand? Some of the retailers are trying to sell pro comp brand with their kits and just verifying that it will fit as well. Thanks

Alright, do you remember the part number of those add a leafs when they came in and also how are they looking with the McGaughys lift? Any rake in the rear, does it sit lower then the front, or perfectly level? Thanks for all the info brother. Purchasing the SS kit tonight and tires.

• 2 years later...

After reading this forum, I believe I will be installing 4.88’s. I do a good bit a of highway driving but also I pull trailers sometimes and I’d like to have that torque. I’ve got 24” replicas on 37” rbps. I’m not sure. It’s a big decision. They’re the same price so I Figure I might as well but at the same time I don’t want to be doing 3-4K rpms while doing 65mph. Any advice? When these tires wear out I will be getting 35s instead of 37s. There’s no need for me to have 37s. Any advice? It’s a 2015 Silverado 1500 4x4 LTZ with the 5.3 and 6spd auto

BA7F50C2-D615-47AA-83BA-F34B803D17F1.jpeg