Denali cluster in SLT

So, I buy the cluster from the dealer then send it to someone to program my mileage and my vin to it, then install it?

Remember that your truck won’t have all the features/options that the cluster supports. So it gets custom programmed to work with your truck, your VIN, your features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, pgamboa said:

Remember that your truck won’t have all the features/options that the cluster supports. So it gets custom programmed to work with your truck, your VIN, your features.

Yeah, plan is to buy it then send it to the company mentioned on the last page to get it setup to work for my truck.

• Like 1

So this will work in my 2014 Silverado?

Yes - So long as you get a cluster from a 2014. On page 29, all the part #s for each year are posted.

On 6/26/2018 at 5:59 PM, Bubbles said:

So, I buy the cluster from the dealer then send it to someone to program my mileage and my vin to it, then install it?

Yes and make sure you do it in that order.  If you install a cluster into your truck before it is programmed for you VIN you will brick it and it will not work at all.

And as pgamboa said you won't get all the Denali options.  WAMS can get you most of them but there will still be some Denali screens that won't show up on a non-Denali truck.

Yes and make sure you do it in that order.  If you install a cluster into your truck before it is programmed for you VIN you will brick it and it will not work at all.

And as pgamboa said you won't get all the Denali options.  WAMS can get you most of them but there will still be some Denali screens that won't show up on a non-Denali truck.

Anything that’s available and optioned on your vehicle will show up, that’s the way it works :)
  • Like 1

Anything special required? Do we just need the new wheel with the controls and the DIC and then programming? Interested in this too!

Hello I have a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 slt all terrain I have had no luck finding a Denali cluster any help

On 6/13/2018 at 10:10 AM, bsprtsgrp said:

Ordered my 2015.5 #84254161 Denali Cluster yesterday from my GMC Dealer, should be here end of week.....

Received my new 2015.5 Denali Cluster from my GMC dealer last Thursday and shipped same day to Chris White in MI via UPS which he will receive today...

Before picture...

IMG_4963.JPG

Edited by bsprtsgrp
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, David Kimbrell said:

I have a 2014 gmc sierra sle package, is there anyway i can upgrade my cluster to a Denali cluster? something like that.

Screenshot_20180728-204654_Chrome.jpg

Contact wams. Give them your vin. they will tell you what partnumber will work

Mine is on the way to them as we speak