Anybody got light bar setup ideas on a 16 1500?

My 20" KC hilites mounted behind the grill. Using the 2 L brackets that it came with, on the bottom of the shroud in front of the radiator.

Any pics with the grill off?? Do want a dual row if i can manage it!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thats not a bad setup just a little more open then I would like, vs behind grill.

Also seen a light bar inside grill on a gmc in person, and they do look pretty nice.

Yeah understandable, I have pictures from an HD we did but I believe the grilles are different.

Just in case anyone is wondering, that kit doesn't fit in the 17s. Since the 17s have the louvers In front of the rad now. I got everything off and went... Doh. Lol

I just had that issue today, it's at the shop getting lifted and they were going to throw the bar in (RCX 30" curved) while doing the lift. they ruined my day when they called to say I have air shutters that completely block being able to put the bar in. I had no idea my truck had em. from what i'm told there is absolutely no room to install a bar behind the grille even with a custom bracket because of the shutters. hopefully the company will take it back.

Lolls pretty good i seen a truck like that in person do yall (that have it in grill) have decent light output?

I know 50" across the cab would provide me the best output i jist can't bring myself to do that.

Yeah man my light bar behind the grill is outta control bright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived